Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Strategy: Offshore (v0.4.7)
(25-12-2012, 12:44 PM)Felch link Wrote: Don't know if anybody else has had this but at that spot 5-6 archers seemed to slip off from the pack and begin shooting the team in the back ha we lost 6-7 people before we realised the buggers were behind us shooting over the wall Smile just a heads up to be vigilant

Which is why the yellow lines are there in the image to represent the area the team needs to remain in. You can also place normal barricades covering the far left over gap (is not shown in picture) to slow down any nords trying to get through and attack from behind. That tactic is to be used if you can't trust the team, or if last is killed often when someone is refilling/repairing.
I think he means actually getting shot from behind the wall from the sheds. Bots have free access to the hills
(25-12-2012, 03:52 PM)ughgh link Wrote: I think he means actually getting shot from behind the wall from the sheds. Bots have free access to the hills

Oh yes, I understand now. Yep what Felch said then, be vigilant.
And to top it off its a very tome friendly map, everyone spawns in the base when you cade the right wall  ;D
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet