Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dear NI Community
Its very nice to Have a real life. Be cool! Be happy! Good luck and have fun in anything you do!
What item i would have? It would be nice to have something for commando cuz I'm leveling my first inf char now. Or apple... every one want an apple!
No need
I would appreciate the Knight Helmet, but I could also settle with the Heavy Pilums if you deem someone else more worthy of the Helmet.

I would like those two since I'm currently trying to outfit my Legio and still running a marketplace helmet, compared to having at least some craftables for the rest. Also, the Heavy Pilums would be a nice upgrade compared to my CTS.

EDIT: Nehme an du schreibst Abi? Welche Fächer?Tongue
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
GL on "the new way of life" m8. I hope that we'll meet again on bannerlord. There are only two things what I rly want: Ragnar's Wrath or Milenase Plate. Why I want one of these items? Cuz legio is the best class evur. Once again, gl.
~Excalibur~
~Durendal~
~Leviathan's Treads~
~Naval Glaive~
~Bulwark of Swadia~
~Eastern Full Scale~
~Dragon Sword~
Hey there, can't say that we've ever talked or known each other, but as part of the NI community I hope you find joy in whatever you are planning to do next.
Maybe we'll see you the battlefield some times or perhaps somewhere else.
Good luck in the exams!

I always wanted a nice shield or weapon for my commando to use in the front lines, a Swadian Resilience would certainly help blocking those fierce nord attacks Wink  .
Gothic Greaves   05.03.2017
Heavy Sallet       21.03.2017
Wulfsbane          07.12.2019
Ebonwood Pike   08.12.2019
Good luck in new life xD. There are two items that i really want: fiendish bow and ebony arrows. I want them, because archer is the best class ever and i have only a yew longbow Sad
My heart is crying when I read all this nice words given to me. I know why I joined NI in 2012 now more than I did.

Give me some days to check out who get which item. I'll PM the lucky ones who get something.
The 16m gold are still out now.

dont be sad to me if you get nothing. I dont have enough to make you all happy. Smile

I will fell asleep like a little child now. Wink
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
(03-04-2017, 09:19 PM)MikeS Wrote: My heart is crying when I read all this nice words given to me. I know why I joined NI in 2012 now more than I did.

Give me some days to check out who get which item. I'll PM the lucky ones who get something.
The 16m gold are still out now.

dont be sad to me if you get nothing. I dont have enough to make you all happy. Smile

I will fell asleep like a little child now. Wink

Now ill have noone to sell and buy my open salets from Sad
Hi! TY for time in NI and GL.
My Bycbka wants your Fiedish bow onlySmile Bycbka best archer but dont have good bow)

But i hope that you change your mind about leaving NISad
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
Hey Mike, I've read your thread and it saddens me to see you go.

I wish you goodluck and success in your life, and please, come form time to time so we can play.

As if you'll ever need some gear to borrow, you have my steam and can always ask for it.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Gl with exams. I came back to game 3 days ago after a long break and would be nice to get Aurora Blade or Severance. I'm poor and these items will be useful for me because for a long time I will not be able to buy it Big Grin