Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Ephores (TH)
Would like to report Ephores for kicking me without any particular reason, I guess. The "official" reason was "backtalking admins/afking"
At the time he kicked me I WASN'T afk, I was playing and asked Ephores for the reason to red text me. (yes I was afk for around 5 mins, but at the time he red texted me, I wasn't afk anymore and at the time he kicked me I was playing/killing nords). He said because I would be leeching. I asked him why most of the TH members and his friends are allowed to leech and never get kicked. As example: lets take a look at Faravin: at the time I got kicked he had like 5-10 kills (wave 12) (I had more kills). If I was leeching what was fara doing? I just got kicked without any explanation.
I really would like to have an explanation by ephores why he did it and why TH members are allowed to leech.
As it seems every admin is allowed to do whatever they want to  and never get "punished" or even questioned. This even seems to be nothing new to Ephores (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=59834) +some other reports by "back" (~CM~XXX). Its just sad that he's allowed to continue doing this shit and that every admin (their opinion/word) seems to be holy to Irish. Do you really think that everybody is wrong and that everything he's doing is justified?

Sorry Fara for taking you as example. Nothing against you, just against Ephores.   Angel  

Greetings and have a nice day.
Legendaries: Aurora Blade  22.10.2014
                     Eagle Crossbow 10.07.2015
                     Black Gothic Plate 19.07.2015
                     Stag Bow 10.08.2015
                     Studded Gauntlets 17.08.2015
                     Eastern Katana 24.08.2015
                     Winged Helmet 27.09.2015
                     Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017
                     Valsgarde Helmet 10.08.2018
If you're taking that thread as an example, maybe you should read it fully:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid267391

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Backfish you have been kicked for leeching and furthermore backtalking - you have been full afk because of no action (=10min)  - i told you to get active but you have just been spamming the chat with nonsense thats why i actually kicked you.
Im also kicking TH members if they do shit on the servers but normally they dont cause i always tell them in ts to obey the rules - anyways Fara was lvl 6 and was stuck even tho he made kills and never went afk.
Last point if you have a complaint against an admin, this is not the place for it. You need to PM Irish with your issue and he alone will judge the situation.

Regards,
Ephores
[Image: RoXLdB5.png?2]
|| Ephoressa - Warden ||
|| All Hero Classes ||
(03-04-2017, 09:12 PM)LordChaos Wrote: If you're taking that thread as an example, maybe you should read it fully:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid267391

yeah I know that you are not supposed to report admis here.

(03-04-2017, 09:20 PM)Ephores Wrote: Backfish you have been kicked for leeching and furthermore backtalking - you have been full afk because of no action (=10min)  - i told you to get active but you have just been spamming the chat with nonsense thats why i actually kicked you.
Im also kicking TH members if they do shit on the servers but normally they dont cause i always tell them in ts to obey the rules - anyways Fara was lvl 6 and was stuck even tho he made kills and never went afk.
Last point if you have a complaint against an admin, this is not the place for it. You need to PM Irish with your issue and he alone will judge the situation.

Regards,
Ephores

lets take a look at the run before this one: Fara had 16 kills and he wasn't stuck and he did join on wave 1 Tongue
what was he doing? leeching? NOO never not a TH member.....
I can provide a screenshot if you want
Legendaries: Aurora Blade  22.10.2014
                     Eagle Crossbow 10.07.2015
                     Black Gothic Plate 19.07.2015
                     Stag Bow 10.08.2015
                     Studded Gauntlets 17.08.2015
                     Eastern Katana 24.08.2015
                     Winged Helmet 27.09.2015
                     Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017
                     Valsgarde Helmet 10.08.2018
OK enough of this.

I was also on the server with an alt. I also drew the conclusion you were leeching.

Ephores did nothing wrong and I am getting fed up with players leeching being kicked from game and then reporting the Admin.

Also as pointed out this is not the way to report an Admin. It also shows me your lack of respect to the rules and Admins.

NO action will be taken. Good work Ephores keep it up.
I shouldn't interupt, but Ephores just said that Faravin was lvl 6, so it's not that weird that he had 16 kills...
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]