Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think of the History of the House?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good, yes yes.
23.08%
3 23.08%
Good story
7.69%
1 7.69%
It\'s not good, neither bad
7.69%
1 7.69%
It\'s retarted
7.69%
1 7.69%
I LIKE TURTLES
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2nd Nottinghamshire Regiment[EU/"TheWorld"] [RECRUITING]
Since the devs are offering banners (for free), I experimented with GIMP a bit to make the banner for the Regiment according to official guidelines.

If it's fine, please post it to the relevant thread as an official request.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Very nice Lav, It also looks very simmular to our banner in mm3 Smile

http://i52.tinypic.com/2nw0uth.png

I guess it's where you took it from Smile I'll hear with the rest of the guys in the house and see if it's owkey, mkay?

ALSO; House is going to have 2 events a week; Monday&Thursday

This might change, but we're going to try this out.
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
(13-01-2012, 05:39 PM)xChampions_2ndNhs link Wrote: Very nice Lav, It also looks very simmular to our banner in mm3 Smile

http://i52.tinypic.com/2nw0uth.png

I guess it's where you took it from Smile
Nope. I googled for an authentic flag of the 2nd Nottinghamshire Regiment and painted it over dev's template. I guess this is also the reason why it looks similar to your link. ;-)

Though it's strange that the number on the flag you linked to is 33. As far as I know, 2nd NHS had official number 59 (LIX), not 33 (XXXIII).

(13-01-2012, 05:39 PM)xChampions_2ndNhs link Wrote: I'll hear with the rest of the guys in the house and see if it's owkey, mkay?
Sure.

I also made an alternative version without any wrinkles, lighter shade and more woven-looking.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Well... the 33rd got splitted up or something, so a part of the regiment became the 59th Nottinghamshire, later to be known as the 2nd Nottinghamshire... or sumthing like that.

Will make an request for flag in... 6 hours...

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
Just testing sumthing... BUMB?

dont you mean bump lol
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder