Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.6.0 Client Release
Thank you so much for the awesome update! I'm so excited to try out the new classes. I'm just a little sad there is no more barricade heaven or hell
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(15-05-2017, 02:15 AM)Winter Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 02:14 AM)Soviet Wrote: I can't equip Onyx Bolts, Studded Gauntlets or Siege Helmet on my Repeaterman. Is that supposed to happen?
It is taking a little bit of time to run all of the database commands.  The new hero classes cannot yet use items that are locked to the other 3 heroes of the tree.
This should be done now.
So now I have to respec to Juggernaut to use my Valsgarde. But I wouldn't be able to use my SoK then. Or should I sell my Valsgarde? I don't even know. And my AB is useless. Why do we have 2 tank classes now? Why does the Eastern Repeater Crossbow no longer look like a Chinese repeater crossbow?
Finally
1.6.1 has been released to fix a couple missing textures.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=61148
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Nice work worth the wait. almost
Ok some questions.

Do people with the stuff I list (could be other stuff?) do they get to swap them for other things as changes from 1.6.0 have made them so we can't use stuff etc.
Vals - Gothic, Fearsome, Knight, Griffon Bascinet, Zwei Helms
Def - Gothic, Imp, Pol, H-plate
Ek - Ab 
AB - Ek
Would link where you said that with Vals and Def in 1.5.0 but i should not need to. 

So I'm not sure about everyone else but for Juggernaut I would rather have more armor and normal tr4 stats. (other than Ironflesh) Then able to use all hero inf armors as it is the armor class would make sense? 

Illus is outclassed by Wulf and Rag I'm fine with that just fang and fell edge are just about as good yet illus is the all 1h hero class? So i was thinking could either buff it to.
Illus
61c 
104 speed 
3 heroes

Wulf | Rag
62c 
105 speed 
2 heroes 

So then it bit behind Rag and Wulf or with this new hero jugg could maybe give it to him to use so it a better than fang but still not as good as what Leg can get with Wulf Rag and Excalibur? (so Illus is 4 heroes)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(15-05-2017, 05:09 AM)Woody Wrote: Would link where you said that with Vals and Def in 1.5.0 but i should not need to. 

Please do.
So kiting is still the same?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(15-05-2017, 05:29 AM)Winter Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 05:09 AM)Woody Wrote: Would link where you said that with Vals and Def in 1.5.0 but i should not need to. 

Please do.
[Image: 09733115aade15d609636418a7576231.png]
Will that do.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(15-05-2017, 05:38 AM)Woody Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 05:29 AM)Winter Wrote:

Please do.
[Image: 09733115aade15d609636418a7576231.png]
Will that do.

There was a bit of extra text there, but yes.  I didn't see it on the first page and didn't want to dig through an 11 page thread to find exactly what I said. The thread will be updated with whatever decision we come to regarding how to best do this.