Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which class do you try out first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Juggernaut
15.91%
7 15.91%
Sentry
6.82%
3 6.82%
Repeaterman
38.64%
17 38.64%
Hoplite
38.64%
17 38.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Roles of new Classes
(15-05-2017, 04:47 PM)Narvad Wrote:
Quote:for me Juggernaut is like a armored command
Exactly. Seems a bit useless to me. More like "fun" character. To charge bots in open field etc.
I think it's gonna be a beast in cav
(15-05-2017, 07:38 PM)keru_90 Wrote:
Exactly. Seems a bit useless to me. More like "fun" character. To charge bots in open field etc.
Juggernaut? It doesn't really differ from RG/Zwei.
(15-05-2017, 07:54 PM)Narvad Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 07:38 PM)keru_90 Wrote:
Juggernaut? It doesn't really differ from RG/Zwei.
he is differing in that blows are reflecting from it, but it is necessary to try out of it from better are arming.

I mean... comparing to what RG/Zwei was before update. It's was decent, but not the "beast".

Blows are reflecting if hits are doing less than 3 damage. Obviously it would happen often with better armor(especially against cut damage).
But still riding towards someone or getting shot still can be dangerous.

But i do agree that with good equipment juggernaut is gonna be better at cavalry mode than other infantry heroes.
(15-05-2017, 08:38 PM)Narvad Wrote: I mean... comparing to what RG/Zwei was before update. It's was decent, but not the "beast".

Blows are reflecting if hits are doing less than 3 damage. Obviously it would happen often with better armor(especially against cut damage).

But i do agree that with good equipment juggernaut is gonna be better at cavalry mode than other infantry heroes.

First thing, zwei is quite bad in cavalry compared to other infantry heroes, even pre-patch. Proficiency in 2h weapons doesn't really do much when 2handers get a massive damage and speed penalty on horseback. What juggernaut has more compared to RG in terms of stats is ironflesh, combine that with better armour and you have the class with the most survivability out there
(16-05-2017, 10:39 AM)keru_90 Wrote: First thing, zwei is quite bad in cavalry compared to other infantry heroes, even pre-patch.
Proficiency in 2h weapons doesn't really do much when 2handers get a massive damage and speed penalty on horseback. What juggernaut has more compared to RG in terms of stats is ironflesh, combine that with better armour and you have the class with the most survivability out there
Like, how bad he was, -2 hp from ironflesh comparing to RG? One-handed proficiency is the same.
If you don't like being without shield or penalty on 2handers, just don't use it. Zweihander doesn't becomes trash if not uses twohanders.
Ironflesh... 2 hp difference is not really much when you already have 81+ hp(35 from start, 30 from strength, 16-20 from ironflesh).
After all, nothing changes really much. It's just now not every infantry class can equip best armor. That's it.
Does it makes Juggernaut "beast" on cavalry? I don't think so.
Does it makes Juggernaut better than other infantry hero classes on cav? For sure.
It's all about comparing i think.

As for me, i do really think that hoplite would excel in cavalry. If it won't be nerfed soon of course.
It is obvious that the role all of the new heroes are meant for is being simultaneously OP and useless.
(19-05-2017, 10:04 PM)Winter Wrote: It is obvious that the role all of the new heroes are meant for is being simultaneously OP and useless.

For Honor's community is the same way with this stuff. Everyone has a favorite class, and players are insecure that one class might be preferred or disliked over another.

This is the only class that's OP in my eyes:

[Image: cfe156722d.png]
(20-05-2017, 03:28 AM)Opsan Wrote: This is the only class that's OP in my eyes:

My God... You uh... yeah. Okay. Nevermind.
(15-05-2017, 08:38 PM)Narvad Wrote: I mean... comparing to what RG/Zwei was before update. It's was decent, but not the "beast".

10 damage is the stun point for NI, 3 is native
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]