Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Lord_Baludr
I will report Lord_Baludr.
It is the second time that I report him Angry
He interrupted my shooting as before. And this time he kept kicking me..
He has not changed his attitude from his previous report.
I hope for a severe punishment against him Angry

Server: Normal EU4
MAP: Hidden Cave
Time: 18/5/16:30 (BST)

Evidence of SS
Interrupted my shooting
[Image: 98FD6B4F09E6532B87C17178E3A8B1B7D69FEC23]

He kept kicking
[Image: C21E62DA9FB6B7C2E435AC91D44EED41B8FDF72F]
[Image: AD9BD181491C7B4B086C1B5A30D1449551C12B96]
[Image: 6CA0857D262086ACAB98A56AF5A3E0763ED1F803]
[Image: 6B3685679C1E1095F8BA9F1362A29836E2EAD6BC]
Banterin - Legionnaire - Master Surgeon - Blacksmith Lv.26
Banterin_Mk2 - Master Peltast - Siege Engineer - Alchemist Lv.26
Banterin_Mk3 - Chosen Marksman - Master Surgeon - Armorsmith Lv.27
I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at this. Not at your misfortune, but the fact that you basically posted the same picture four times
Quote:I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at this. Not at your misfortune, but the fact that you basically posted the same picture four times
Attention to the upper left.
The time left display is different.
Evidence that he has been kicking all the way.
Banterin - Legionnaire - Master Surgeon - Blacksmith Lv.26
Banterin_Mk2 - Master Peltast - Siege Engineer - Alchemist Lv.26
Banterin_Mk3 - Chosen Marksman - Master Surgeon - Armorsmith Lv.27
I know that I should not post here, but I can't hold back right now.

I'm kinda fed up to read reports like this. You have one screen of blocking, that's like the weakest evidence you can bring up.
According to the screens, he's kicking in a timeframe of 4 seconds...That's like nothing as well in terms of proving. With another word: insignificant!

I don't even want to start a discussion about how absolutely ridicilous it is to report someone for kicking DURING PREP TIME!

Sorry again, but I just had to say this now, as I can't believe that some people in this community get upset by stuff like this.

This is not said to primarlily defend Baludr, this is something that people should think about in general.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(18-05-2017, 05:36 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: I know that I should not post here, but I can't hold back right now.

I'm kinda fed up to read reports like this. You have one screen of blocking, that's like the weakest evidence you can bring up.
According to the screens, he's kicking in a timeframe of 4 seconds...That's like nothing as well in terms of proving. With another word: insignificant!

I don't even want to start a discussion about how absolutely ridicilous it is to report someone for kicking DURING PREP TIME!

Sorry again, but I just had to say this now, as I can't believe that some people in this community get upset by stuff like this.

This is not said to primarlily defend Baludr, this is something that people should think about in general.

Wanted to say the same but hold back because as you mentioned I know you should not post here. But I completely agree with you.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(18-05-2017, 05:36 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: I know that I should not post here, but I can't hold back right now.

I can completely understand why hes reporting him. As he said this is the second time reporting him and people like Baldur like to troll people like Banterin and it really does get irritating. Shouldnt have to deal with trolls like this when we're trying to have fun with the game.
(18-05-2017, 05:42 PM)KMOCHA Wrote:

I can completely understand why hes reporting him. As he said this is the second time reporting him and people like Baldur like to troll people like Banterin and it really does get irritating. Shouldnt have to deal with trolls like this when we're trying to have fun with the game.

There is an ingame report function. Use that if you can't record a video or whatever. This way the screenshots provide no real evidence at all. He didn't even tell him to stop.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
People please, this isn't a place to discuss. Let the team handle it and keep opinions to PMs.
Thanks for the report.

Maybe best to use the ingame report player to have a free Admin attend.

To Lord_Baludr this report is being marked as a kick. You may wish to think about doing it again.