Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
I've decided to make an halberdier because I really like polearms and I didn't want to get too few hp/too expensive decent armor ... maybe noone cares about this class, but I feel really bad since last update with the griffon bascinet (I had that 62 head armor grinder helmet)... Btw, I really think halbs need to get markeplace weapons and armors just like (some ?) other hero class.
I don't feel like playing with no helmet or a khergit/sarranid one (not even telling about the 30 armor (it's 1 less armor than the crafted open trooper helmet for t1 inf ... just disappointing ... )) especially with a hospitallier mail ...
I also fight with the same "basic" great long bardiche since a long time (since I've reached t4) and it doesn't really fit for an "halberdier" but I don't really care about this Big Grin
Also I don't know why do halbs get +3 in shield if they can't get any good ones  Huh ...
Well, I know I'm a casual player but that's not a reason for me (and every halberdier hero) to have nothing new to buy from marketplace while playing as the "tanky" skirmisher hero class ... not even something better than craftable t1 inf stuff ...

Don't even tell me to get crafted items that cost like 1m... or Thanos Legacy (don't even know how much it costs atm) ... just don't :p

Well, NI is a really nice mod, but there are some unbalanced things ... just like MP (meant to be a ranged focused class) nearly as strong at melee as halberdiers (meant to be a melee class (at least I think))

Have fun slaying Nords cuz I think I'm gonna play Native until next upade (at least I can have helmets here Big Grin) .
You know that there is craftable stuff that you can get in this game, right? It's much more powerful than marketplace items and not all of those items are expensive :p
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Well, you can get the normal crafting t4 helmets for pikeman for around 600k-700k (Nikolskoe, Gnezdovo, White/Black Sturmhaube).

Halberdier is more meant to be the tanky pikeman class, Marauder is for pure melee power.

But I agree in general, there is place for Halb only helmet with costs maybe around 1-1.5 mil. 
I'm not sure about the Marketplace idea. Upgrading to a hero class does primarily mean to improve stats to a certain direction, not necessarily the possibility to purchase cheap but decent enough stuff on the Marketplace.

About the shield thing: I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, but I can't remember an outcome. 
It's more meant to be a backup ingame (Taking shields from the floor), but with the implementation of the new hero classes some new possibilities came up: 
I can imagine something like an item sharing (in terms of usability) between Halb and Hoplite. Maybe enable one or two hoplite shields for halb?

It's always good to wear a helmet in Native ;D
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
You could always get a Swadian Poleaxe or Swadian Halberd (they are not that expensive) also there are better helmets than 30 armor ones :d
Hey ; - )

Halberdier meant to be more armored pikeman.
IMMO, peltasts should be nerfed by (-1) power strike.

Crafted helmets is cheap.
Rus helm has 39 armour, and costs around ~270k to craft(~200k to trade).
Gnezdovo/Nikolskoe/Sturmhaube 44 armour, ~700k craft(~550-600k trade).

But i do agree that they need some good hero locked helmet, but not the marketplace, because it would be obviously bad. Something house-crafted like. Maybe even old grinder with spangenhelm/heavy sturmhaube recipe.

(18-05-2017, 09:40 PM)Jean Badou Wrote: Have fun slaying Nords cuz I think I'm gonna play Native until next upade (at least I can have helmets here Big Grin) .
Thanks. Good luck to you. :3
You do realise your old helmet got buffed, and you can sell it for cash or other skirm helms
"Live long, and pawspurr"
MP in melee is not that good though, I'd just stay with how it is or buff halbardier a little
Hey ; - )

(18-05-2017, 10:25 PM)PioPio Wrote: MP in melee is not that good though
Better than on other "ranged-specialized" classes, like warden and chosen marksman. A lot of MP player's are don't mind taking slashing spots these days.
I guess it's still a Pikeman hero, right? I think it is supposed to be better in melee than Archer and Crossbowman (makes sense)
Hey ; - )

(18-05-2017, 10:47 PM)PioPio Wrote: I guess it's still a Pikeman hero, right? I think it is supposed to be better in melee than Archer and Crossbowman (makes sense)
Pikeman: Power Strike 5
Sharpshooter: Power Strike 5

Not to mention the proficiencies...