Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Outreach
Woody is trying to beat Malong in a discussion once again, sigh. But to me it´s always fun to see him defending what he said, especially against PCK.

And please, stop deciding for those who buy their items with real currency whether it is taking away fun for them and all that other crap you stated, it´s none of your concern.. Why am I even responding here, I´m almost falling asleep writing this ay
Sorry to add to the fire?

Nothing wrong with a civilised discussion with people that have different views on the topic. 

"trying to beat" 
Nope trying to convey my point of view that he has trouble understanding as he doesn't like to be told he's wrong like all of us. 

I'm fine with people having opinions yes but look at it from my point of view. When you trying to convey something to someone that already has an opinion and you read what they say with it ended up with them completely not understanding. The points I make turn into me explaining them more than me giving more reasoning behind them. I don't care if I need to re-word each thing I do when I have a point as long as the reader can understand where I'm coming from. 

+ It's good practice for me to type away at someone like malong that loves to prove people wrong. Go look at some of my posts from years ago and you will see what I mean. 
What better than to practice on people that get mad before they read anything it makes the best guinea pigs.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Maybe case opening like csgo with skins for cade or weapons . So just for the look
I don't have a problem with how and what you guys are discussing, to put it plain and simple; the notifications are annoying and they can be avoided. As far as i'm concerned you could convey your point in an hour if you just talked over steam or something similar. This thread was originally an outreach.
Knight Helm - 8th of April, 2017.
Ragnar's Wrath - 18th of April, 2017.
Studded Gauntlets - 20th of April, 2017.
Malice - 7th of June, 2018.
Gothic Greaves - 26th of June, 2020.
This discussion is quite amusing, please continue.
Yeah, or you can just unsubscribe from the thread.

(19-06-2017, 12:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: This discussion is quite amusing, please continue.
(19-06-2017, 12:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: This discussion is quite amusing, please continue.

I'm back from my vacation and off airplane wifi and my phone. Here I am continuing.

(19-06-2017, 11:57 AM)Rufus Wrote: I don't have a problem with how and what you guys are discussing, to put it plain and simple; the notifications are annoying and they can be avoided. As far as i'm concerned you could convey your point in an hour if you just talked over steam or something similar. This thread was originally an outreach.

We don't have each other on Steam. If you find the completely optional notifications to be annoying instead of useful information, you can easily unsubscribe from the thread. Take some personal responsibility.

(18-06-2017, 02:33 PM)Bobo Wrote: You're right guys, the fun is in the grinding and the satisfaction comes from the amount of time and work put into getting another piece of gear.
It can be seen some players lose the motivation when they become reach and no more see a goal. They find the game boring then and leave.

Whoever buys himself the gear for real money strips himself of the fun the progression brings.

Again, addressed in this post. Honestly, this claim has only ever been based on projection. It's fun for you and some people you know to play this way, but you don't speak for everyone. This is a dubious claim that has never been refuted. The mere existence of players (some of which were already "rich" and "veteran") that are willing to buy items for real money contradicts this claim.

(19-06-2017, 05:36 AM)Woody Wrote: An intelligent guess is used a lot in trades where they do the same job for a very long time and can guess how much they need etc. This is what make it an intelligent/educated guess vs a guess for a person that has no idea what they are talking about.

The number of hours I have played + The number of people I still talk to that still play NI and don't  + Other stuff.
This gives me an idea of some stats even tho no polls have not been run. This gives me an idea which what I would call an intelligent guess.

I wasn't asking you for a definition. I put "intelligent guess" in quotes because in English parlance, the phrase is "educated guess." This is further shown by your own screenshot of the definition for the phrase "educated (and not intelligent) guess." I GUESS you didn't pick up on that (get it?).

Anyway, I was implying that an educated guess requires theory (i.e. the scientific method). The definition you show even explicitly uses the word "theory." And as I predicted (before you even pasted any definition):

(18-06-2017, 05:14 PM)Malong Wrote: Second of all, what is an "intelligent guess" anyway? Is it any theory using the scientific method with any proof at all? Very unlikely. Incredibly likely that it's a "me and the people I know" statement or other such anecdotal evidence instead of any evidence of trends. Poll a random sampling of the player base and we can start to have a conversation. Until then, it's just you projecting yourself onto others.

Your anecdotal evidence (once again) does not fit that criteria. You are just putting forth hypothesis (as opposed to theory).

And finally:

(19-06-2017, 05:36 AM)Woody Wrote:
(18-06-2017, 05:14 PM)Malong Wrote: #firstworldproblems. Anyway, how is this any different than the scenario of others owning items and being unwilling to sell (which causes prices to increase)? Stop flipping items for profits of virtual gold and you would have nearly every item in game.

Because they are selling not keeping? and I have been in bid wars (Ni gold vs the might fine euro.)

If they are selling, then your offer simply isn't enough to sway them into selling. Once again, as I predicted:

(18-06-2017, 03:56 AM)Malong Wrote: But the link that it's difficult to buy an item with game gold to the fact that it's difficult for the average player is a stretch. There is very likely a simpler explanation (herp derp, it's now valued more highly than what you're offering).

(19-06-2017, 10:52 AM)Woody Wrote: "trying to beat" 
Nope trying to convey my point of view that he has trouble understanding as he doesn't like to be told he's wrong like all of us. 

I'm fine with people having opinions yes but look at it from my point of view. When you trying to convey something to someone that already has an opinion and you read what they say with it ended up with them completely not understanding. The points I make turn into me explaining them more than me giving more reasoning behind them.  I don't care if I need to re-word each thing I do when I have a point as long as the reader can understand where I'm coming from. 

+ It's good practice for me to type away at someone like malong that loves to prove people wrong. Go look at some of my posts from years ago and you will see what I mean. 
What better than to practice on people that get mad before they read anything it makes the best guinea pigs.

Really? I've figured out what you would post before you posted it, multiple times, and you've played into the traps each time. Just give up.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'd donate 5 to 10 dollars for a hero class tbh(provided you meet xp requirements ofc).