Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Outreach
If I recall correctly we were once told that they are not allowed to sell ingame content for real currency, which is why the Donator´s Torch got removed.
That is true. But maybe something changed over time.
Tellworld's removed that rule
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(02-06-2017, 03:25 PM)WS_Elmo Wrote: Tellworld's removed that rule

now when did they do that
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
I think it was when they decided to remove paradox as their publisher
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Alright ignore my post then.
Can I ask where you got that idea from and how it makes sense? How does breaking away from a publisher to establish your own independent company void all the protections on a game, or in other words how does doing so give the right to a third party to use your program for commercial reasons?
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-06-2017, 07:29 PM)Looter Wrote: Can I ask where you got that idea from and how it makes sense? How does breaking away from a publisher to establish your own independent company void all the protections on a game, or in other words how does doing so give the right to a third party to use your program for commercial reasons?

Can we ask how anyone got the idea that there was ever even this rule in the first place? People just took it as hearsay from others.

Not to rehash the entirety of this old thread again, but the last we left off, the only EULA(s) that you and I could find had no such clause. And by your own admission:

(23-01-2017, 02:51 AM)Looter Wrote: So now it's up to Taleworlds to amend its Eula for Warband for more specific/clearer wording or have a new eula with this stuff for bannerlord if they don't care enough about Warband. Well intresting convo to pass time today, I tried pming TW to ask about the Eula and if it did or did not cover such things.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Well as you say then Ni devs are free to go ahead and start selling 1m = 10 euro, they have their solution to fund the servers for what good it does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Let's make weapons skins for sale ;-)
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )