Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Woody's Work Shop
(26-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Slugbath Wrote: Out of curiosity, is Leviathan hide meant to be like whale skin or something? Or some sort of octopus armour? Or some great big ass seal or something?

http://bfy.tw/2mJi
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Still doesn't answer my question, albeit a tongue and cheek way of answering my question. The point of leviathans is they could be almost anything? So I'm asking if there was some sort of communication on what the hide is meant to be made of? Is it some huge walrus, octopus etc?
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(26-05-2017, 12:24 PM)PioPio Wrote: I can't notice a difference between Royal Snper Helmets, other than face rag colour

Well atm the color on the royal helm vs the set is off anyway so i could either change it to black/gey/what it is atm or to go with the set. 

That last one (set)  i have not done yet that why it is (W).

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-05-2017, 12:58 PM)Woody Wrote:
(26-05-2017, 12:24 PM)PioPio Wrote: I can't notice a difference between Royal Snper Helmets, other than face rag colour

Well atm the color on the royal helm vs the set is off anyway so i could either change it to black/gey/what it is atm or to go with the set. 

That last one (set)  i have not done yet that why it is (W).

I was just curious, thank you
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
+Dark Gothic Greaves
+Dragon Helmet
+List of what people and myself want me to do.

Dragon helm looks weird with a dark metal embellishment when the base metal is already relatively dark, gold was better looking to contrast
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(28-05-2017, 09:11 AM)Looter Wrote: Dragon helm looks weird with a dark metal embellishment when the base metal is already relatively dark, gold was better looking to contrast

it the one thing I have done so far was even if my idea was done perfectly not much point in changing it from the old 1.

Just made it for a request and so I could have something I could practice on.

I would rather keep the old version of the Treads because I don't like the red thingi there which should actually fit to the other parts of the Leviathanes set.
I don't have a problem with the current texture, the dark leather style fits well to the rest of the set.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
2nd zephyr looks good
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(28-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Angar Wrote: I would rather keep the old version of the Treads because I don't like the red thingi there which should actually fit to the other parts of the Leviathanes set.
I don't have a problem with the current texture, the dark leather style fits well to the rest of the set.

um have you seen the set? In what way would you change them then? They look lower than marketplace.

I want to say 9/10 people would say it 100% better but ye strange you think a plain looking boot looks better.

I could try some other thing maybe if more people dont like it maybe some sort of cloth wrap idk?

[Image: 3D8CFC2971B1033BD6B1714D27B0926232A96FF0]
[Image: C238BE21988E01154361FEB167D618F53772ED1C]