Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Woody's Work Shop
[Image: 947ad34f635cca62c1c9121baa20b4a4.png]

Atm trying to get better at making textures so... I want people to give feedback and nothings you see here will make into game that's not up to me. 

Key:
  • (A) Almost Done
  • (W) Working On 
  • Notes on why I picked them to work on (May as well practice on something that could maybe make game)
May make some download available at some point so people can use/do whatever they what with them.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I do like the Sniper Helm and Treads
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
Leviathans Treads looks good but quiver from Zephyr is a bit strange Tongue
And maybe leave White Dragon Helmet as it looks and make dark/black version from Dragon Helmet to fit with Dark Steel Gauntlets and Greaves?
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
(26-05-2017, 12:06 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: Leviathans Treads looks good but quiver from Zephyr is a bit strange Tongue
And maybe leave White Dragon Helmet as it looks and make dark/black version from Dragon Helmet to fit with Dark Steel Gauntlets and Greaves?
Do you mean the old one or that 1?

Does Dragon Helmet even need a change? Most people are fine with it but I will see what it looks like with similar changes.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-05-2017, 12:16 PM)Woody Wrote:
(26-05-2017, 12:06 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: Leviathans Treads looks good but quiver from Zephyr is a bit strange Tongue
Do you mean the old one or that 1?

Does Dragon Helmet even need a change? Most people are fine with it but I will see what it looks like with similar changes.

I mean yours

Legendary Loots:

16.05.18 - Tower Shield
Lookgs quite good.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I can't notice a difference between Royal Sniper Helmets, other than face rag colour
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(26-05-2017, 12:24 PM)PioPio Wrote: I can't notice a difference between Royal Snper Helmets, others than face rag colour

Because it's the only difference xD

Legendary Loots:

16.05.18 - Tower Shield
I like Thread's and Hide though
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Out of curiosity, is Leviathan hide meant to be like whale skin or something? Or some sort of octopus armour? Or some great big ass seal or something?
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.