Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Leaving NordInvasion
Good luck in future life Winter
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Good luck and enjoy your life ^^
(29-05-2017, 02:54 AM)Coconut Wrote: [....] I would have access to 95% of the items to the game. Having everything in the game takes the fun out of it. If I was a dev I would probally not play public runs ever, maybe normal runs just to help super new players out.

This.

Btw, I hope the best for you in your life Winter. Thx for the time and the hard work you put in the mod.
RIP ni. 

Good luck in life comrade.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
I wish you the best with your new life and hobbies. Your support for this mod was one of the things that kept the mod alive. I ddin't always agree with your views but loved it when you entered a game to test some things out, be it a new weapon/class idea or something completely different.

Will you still join a game now and then or are you completely leaving? It sounds like the latter. Having played a fair amount of NI I can understand that enough is enough, there is only so much we can do with the current Warband engine.
SteamProfile
(29-05-2017, 02:42 PM)Leandero Wrote: I wish you the best with your new life[...]

damn 5 chars

lol.
I personally don't think you have failed anyone and whoever claims that is an absolute cunt.
It is way too hard to please everyone, so don't be too hard on yourself.
Your contributions for this mod are greatly appreciated.

You HAVE to spend your free time however you want it to spend, on things you truly enjoy.
Once you start working after finishing your education you will treasure your free time even more.
Don't spend it on things that have become a struggle for you to enjoy or invest time in.

See you in space!
When I started this game, you were one of the players I looked up to because of how wealthy and experienced you were. This in mind, its sad to see you move on, even though I don't really know you very well and you probably don't know me at all.

I kind of stopped playing actively a while ago as well, albeit for different reasons. For me it was mainly about being unable to get any legendary drops, the stagnant economy, the fall of melee classes (my favourite types) and an unwillingness of myself to get engaged in the community.

Because this is related, I'll mention that I think this mod is in a bad spot at the moment. I'd blame this largely on the lack of new players, a weird progression system and an excess of very powerful items in circulation. It's a shame since this mod is truly fantastic, for a plethora of reasons, so I'm really hoping that the upcoming Bannerlord game will be the deterrent to this mods incoming, yet slow, death.
Good Luck Winter. Don't be a stranger and come back everyone once in a while.

[Image: live-your-life.jpg?w=698]

Looks like there wont be any white walkers to worry about now that winter is going.
Tired of (partly) stuipd people? I know how you feel, take your time and do whatever you want Tongue
04.10.15 Dragon Breath
22.05.17 Ullr's Bane