Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Craftable bows
I want to ask everyone for a piece of advice. I recently got my Warden nad now i am looking for some upgrade in equipment. Armor is a minor thing for archer so i think i have to first replace my trash SS Bow with something better. I consider King's Will and Huntress (Elmwood nad Ebony are bad now afaik). Here comes my question: what are the exact stats for Huntress (i'd be grateful for some screenshots too) and how does it perform compared to King's Will, Elmwood and Ebony? Does the speed disadvanatage matter that much on Warden? Thanks in advance Smile
Characters:
BoS_Rumcajs_RG - lvl 52 Royal Guard
BoS_Rumcajs_Warden - lvl 52 Warden
And some other minor

Legendaries: Griffon Bascinet (nice joke btw)
Those are the stats.

Compared to King's Will damage is better by +1p. Shoot speed is higher by 7 and comparable to low-tier legendary bows, which allows to shoot farther, but on close distances arrows flying out above reticule(you can get used after a while).
Probably the Shoot speed is the main difference. 1p damage difference isn't that noticeable.
Also, sometimes you need to wait a bit longer for reticule to close to land accuracy shots, since you can shoot a bit faster than reticule comes down to minimum distance(maximum accuracy).

Ebony/Elmwood bow is as fast as Fiendish(88 speed rating is the fastest for top-tier bows, at least atm), and comparing to Huntress/King's Will accuracy should be better. But you might notice the lack of damage(34p), especially if you're going use bronze arrows or worse(almost doesn't matter if you're going only for headshots).
Speed difference is noticeable(and the lack of arrows in the quiver as well).
I will not upgrade arrows more than to bronze anytime soon, simply because i cannot afford it.
I also prefer high damage bows as it allows for 1Hs kill on more bots, but i dont wanna trade it for that big difference in speed since i love peeking and sniping enemy ranged.
Therefore I guess King's Will is the best bow overall for me?
Characters:
BoS_Rumcajs_RG - lvl 52 Royal Guard
BoS_Rumcajs_Warden - lvl 52 Warden
And some other minor

Legendaries: Griffon Bascinet (nice joke btw)
King's Will/Huntress i guess. The difference is pretty minor between them, and even huntress(which looks as the more superior to king's will by stats for the most players) has some disadvantage(as accuracy, price, or even game model).
Also you should know that you rarely will one-head-shot someone outside of normal/first waves of hard with only housecrafted bow.
I mean, you still can land 2 headshots in the row on a Einherjar sniper, but with 88 speed it would be more confident and less risky.
Elmwood/Ebony Bows should be the strongest but aren't that easy to sell.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror