Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why?
Ill just ask... why? Why is everyone leaving the mod killing it as a result? I highly doubt that anyone outside BoS knows me, not to mention liking me but hey, i dont really care. I just came back to the game after a long break and first thing i see is half of my clan leaving alongside of many of other elite members of the community. It is sad and i just wanted to say thank you to you all, even though i havent spent much time here.

PS. No, i am not leaving xd
Characters:
BoS_Rumcajs_RG - lvl 52 Royal Guard
BoS_Rumcajs_Warden - lvl 52 Warden
And some other minor

Legendaries: Griffon Bascinet (nice joke btw)
Hehe, thanks for your words (Rozbójnik) Rumcajs. There will be enough of us staying here to still play and have a good time. This mod will not die.
It is very sad to see so many good men to go in a short period of time, that's for sure. But hopefully some of them (most) will be back.
Mostly hype. Some people are too susceptible to it.
I saw only 5,5 threads. Else doesn't counts i guess, people leave and get back without notice everyone(or anyone) every time, nothing special about it.
It's not the everyone, and mod is not going to "die" just cause this.

Also the summer.
I like this question.

I personally have been playing this mod for longer than the majority. Many of my friends are leaving this modor spending less time playing it. However, this can be seen as both good and bad. 

Good
- Waves are too easy and less rewarding when completing because of all these people with max stuff
- People are set in their ways and maybe a change of community is needed to spice things up
- People have set friendship groups and are quite reluctant to see new people, with more people leaving, people will be more open to new players coming in otherwise their mod they like will end. 
- With less people looting and stuff for a time, prices will increase on materials and items so money can be made for those who stay more easily if that makes sense. (Debatable)

Bad
- They are our friends and we dont like them going.
- Waves may become too hard now
- Less of a community and people may get bored
- blah blah blah

Im just saying that there are good and bad sides to this. If we really want to stop people leaving, more people with new ideas must be given the change to change things. Maybe new positions on dev team, new members of admins, more events etc. More customising character options. Plus, making trading free to do, instead of just in houses. Doesnt make much sense to me too be honest.
(30-05-2017, 06:30 PM)BoS_Rumcajs Wrote: Ill just ask... why? Why is everyone leaving the mod killing it as a result? I highly doubt that anyone outside BoS knows me, not to mention liking me but hey, i dont really care. I just came back to the game after a long break and first thing i see is half of my clan leaving alongside of many of other elite members of the community. It is sad and i just wanted to say thank you to you all, even though i havent spent much time here.

PS. No, i am not leaving xd

I wouldn't say that the mod could die through a few players who left the game in the last days who weren't seen often in public in the last weeks or months.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(30-05-2017, 07:03 PM)Fisherman Wrote: [...] If we really want to stop people leaving, more people with new ideas must be given the change to change things. Maybe new positions on dev team, new members of admins, more events etc. [...]

Looking at the feature request section, Winter was the one PR guy that went through the majority of them. Little of all the feature requests actually made it in the game. This community is full of ideas. Good ones and bad ones

About more functions within the developer team, if have contributed countless things. Rarely have I gotten a pat on the back for doing those things from the development team. There is, or was, a lot of potential within the community, but rarely anyone is given the chance to climb the rank tree.
I was a bit worried about that - many voices said that the Dev team didnt listen to the community and that the changes made in the last patch didnt make any sense.

And... i hope the mod wont die. I love the gameplay and the community too much, im not ready to say goodbye yet :c
Characters:
BoS_Rumcajs_RG - lvl 52 Royal Guard
BoS_Rumcajs_Warden - lvl 52 Warden
And some other minor

Legendaries: Griffon Bascinet (nice joke btw)