Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is the best 1h for Legio?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dreaded War Pick
26.80%
26 26.80%
Excalibur
39.18%
38 39.18%
Halogis Torch
8.25%
8 8.25%
Ragnars Wrath/Wulfsbane
12.37%
12 12.37%
Swadias Wrath
2.06%
2 2.06%
Illustrious
7.22%
7 7.22%
Fang of Fenrir
3.09%
3 3.09%
Fell Edge
1.03%
1 1.03%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the best 1h for Legio?
What you don't now is at what point does the 2-3 shot turn into 1-2. 

I can tell you 66c can 1 shot some bots on hard. Think about how people saw Dur with 66c well this new ish 1h has that 66c and 103 speed and it's not short at 101.

I have had all 1hs on the list other than Swadias Wrath so there is no bias for me.

Also leg has light armor and I'm not using that to 1 shot them. (Gothic)

Ps Were is mjo on the list? to me that's just as good as the torch?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
just wanted to give a small review as a long time rebellion user:

i use a rebellion with 64c on my aventurier, i need 3 hits on the assasins in hard. i had a illustrious with 60c on a sentinel before. i ran way faster and could kill the assassin in 2 hits thanks to the speed bonus (less weight=more speed=more damage)

as inf is even heavier than aventurier i'd assume that the 2 more cut damage dont matter that much as i could do with a 4 less dmg sword with a senti

the main reason of a 1h imo is to defend oneselfs from tricksters and assassins
(04-06-2017, 09:36 AM)Woody Wrote: What you don't now is at what point does the 2-3 shot turn into 1-2. 

I can tell you 66c can 1 shot some bots on hard. Think about how people saw Dur with 66c well this new ish 1h has that 66c and 103 speed and it's not short at 101.

I have had all 1hs on the list other than Swadias Wrath so there is no bias for me.

Also leg has light armor and I'm not using that to 1 shot them. (Gothic)

Ps Were is mjo on the list? to me that's just as good as the torch?

Mjolnir is for me no real 1h the speed is way to low for any normal playstyle, the 1h mode is only useful if you want to get your shield faster from the back or for cav and like I said in pierce vs cut, cut will lose excluding versus bots with no armor and these are none existent on rag and there is only 1 bot on hard who has no had armor.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
Can (almost) always kick the bot to land those slow blows. :]
Breakpoint should be around ~27 armor for legionnaire with 66c damage sword and 55p damage pickaxe(more of that armor - pierce damage getting better and cutting worse and worse, comparing to). Including hits in the head, body and legs of course.
Are you, in this post asking as if you are planning to buy? Because if it is, you are limited by the avaible quantity.

The best 1handed weapon for legio is definetly the excalibur. As of a matter of acquiring any of the items you listed, I am not sure if you could get a DWP. DWP is very situational eitherway. Are you going to go face to face with Juggs, the rag w6 guys, jotnars, etc? No. So DWP is just fancy.

If you like the model, go for it, but as an output damage, the best is the excalibur DPS wise. Now as a matter of affordability and obtainability, Ragnar's wrath & wulfsbane are much more common, and slightly lesser than an excalibur. Now between these 2, I would recommend you the RW as it is more common, and Wulfsbane have had bad history in droprates, trades, nerfs/changes etc, which makes it basically a risky items, which changed a patch ago (again, for its usability).

Have fun !

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(04-06-2017, 06:40 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Are you, in this post asking as if you are planning to buy? Because if it is, you are limited by the avaible quantity.

The best 1handed weapon for legio is definetly the excalibur. As of a matter of acquiring any of the items you listed, I am not sure if you could get a DWP. DWP is very situational eitherway. Are you going to go face to face with Juggs, the rag w6 guys, jotnars, etc? No. So DWP is just fancy.

If you like the model, go for it, but as an output damage, the best is the excalibur DPS wise. Now as a matter of affordability and obtainability, Ragnar's wrath & wulfsbane are much more common, and slightly lesser than an excalibur. Now between these 2, I would recommend you the RW as it is more common, and Wulfsbane have had bad history in droprates, trades, nerfs/changes etc, which makes it basically a risky items, which changed a patch ago (again, for its usability).

Have fun !

No I already got my favourite Legionnair weapon but thanks anyways Smile, I just want to hear what the community thinks about it.
So what is it?

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(04-06-2017, 06:54 PM)LordChaos Wrote: So what is it?

DWP clearly because of the pierce damage and the look Wink
Probably not the best legionnaire 1h, but very heavy throwing axes are extremely underrated and their cost is really low for what you get. It's essentially a throwable dragon axe, so it leaves room to allow for a legionnaire to perform all of its functions without needing to pick up other peoples items - throwing, shielding and slashing with both 1h and 2h weapons. Otherwise, you often need to compromise by choosing whether to bring in a throwing weapon or to bring in a 2h weapon.

But yeah, the excalibur is probably the best 1h legionnaire locked item as of now.
Thanks for mentioning the VHTA, it is the weaps designed for Legio and especially in terms of economics it is great.