Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Probably one of my best runs
Finally completed wave 20 with only a red shirt (no boots/helm/gauntlets) on Swadian great hall after reaching Ragnar 2 times before on Temple and 1 time on king's reach. Using my wall for wave 12.
I think this is more fun and challenging to play NI like this  Tongue

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=947265289

Edit : oh yes, wave 15 not 20 (i'm still in 2015 in my head Big Grin)
What precisely is challenging about playing without armour?
(15-06-2017, 10:58 AM)Yoruichii Wrote: wave 20
Smile
Good job. I remember i gave up on playing like this after some fps drops and internet connection issues. There were too much deaths from factors other than personal skill.

Quote:no boots/helm/gauntlets
I don't think there's a difference between naked character and a red shirt in that case.

The most optimal load out is like Tracker hood/Swadian Recruit Armour/Royal Sniper Gauntlets - so you will receive same damage from melee hits in the body as you get in the head. Although it's still 1 melee hit = death from almost everything.

Too bad that kiting is dead. :tf:

(15-06-2017, 11:23 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: What precisely is challenging about playing without armour?
Challenge your patience and indifference while dying from random-flying throwing axe.
@Kaasovic > Maybe the fact you can die with 1 hit but you should try if you don't understand Wink
I personally think this is good way to enjoy NI again for the old players who went afg and are bored.
Make the game harder that's all i got from this

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
That would be great ^^
(15-06-2017, 11:31 AM)Yoruichii Wrote: @Kaasovic > Maybe the fact you can die with 1 hit but you should try if you don't understand Wink
I personally think this is good way to enjoy NI again for the old players who went afg and are bored.

Most of bots will one hit you nevertheless. Speaking of projectiles, as Narvad was mentioning, I hadn't thought about that, therefor I see the accomplishment of reaching wave [16]. Congratulations.