Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Hello,

I was banned for rude chat and I apologize. Please unban my account. Thanks you.
I have give this some consideration.

You have already been warned and kicked several times for using the N word.

Please understand and accept that your behaviour is very wrong. In the rules section there is a Rule "There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive."

Go and read the rules and post a link to the rules and state that you have read the rules.

When you have done that and I am satisfied that you have I will remove the Ban and also impose a 25% reset so that you understand fully.
(25-08-2017, 02:23 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: I have give this some consideration.

You have already been warned and kicked several times for using the N word.

Please understand and accept that your behaviour is very wrong.  In the rules section there is a Rule  "There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive."

Go and read the rules and post a link to the rules and state that you have read the rules.

When you have done that and I am satisfied that you have I will remove the Ban and also impose a 25% reset so that you understand fully.

http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:start
I already read the rules.
Your account has been unbanned with a 25% reset.

Make sure to follow the rules of NordInvasion and do not get into trouble.

Repeat offenders will be dealt with swiftly.