Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes and other news.
I have a question. Did you also change from name to player id for creating a house? For when you need to set a Captain?
(30-12-2012, 04:01 PM)Lost_Legend link Wrote:nice! does this also circumvent the " person was in a house, house was erased, person can`t joina nother house" bug ?

Nope. If a house is dissolved this will still need to be fixed by the devs, but I guess thats the next thing I can work on.

(30-12-2012, 04:02 PM)Ragnash link Wrote:I have a question. Did you also change from name to player id for creating a house? For when you need to set a Captain?

No I haven't, didn't even know that was there. I'll add that to my list.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
And now I have fixed both of those issues above.

If you are in a disbanded house you will see this message:

Click the link and you will leave that house. You can then create a new house. Do not ask devs to restore a disbanded house. If you let the house money drop below 0 that's your fault, so keep an eye on it and donate into the house.
MrG! You have just solved issues that have plagued NordInvasion for its whole existence! I'm so happy I could kiss you right now (but I won't).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-12-2012, 08:19 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:MrG! You have just solved issues that have plagued NordInvasion for its whole existence! I'm so happy I could kiss you right now (but I won't).

Why not!!! That was my drive behind doing the changes! Tongue
(30-12-2012, 10:36 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=8506.msg69715#msg69715 date=1356898747]
MrG! You have just solved issues that have plagued NordInvasion for its whole existence! I'm so happy I could kiss you right now (but I won't).

Why not!!! That was my drive behind doing the changes! Tongue
[/quote]This is getting more gay by the post. I approve.
lol.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Thanks for the new changes guys, great work Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
House Crafting is now live with items to be made.
Nice Smile

Thank you, NI family
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]