Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Crafting!
1:29 PM - Woody K.: https://docs[DOT GOSE HERE]google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v8ZOFHRBEcVfvW1MEFpoZqbLdfs3sGOofNU67C3NT-s/edit#gid=5
1:29 PM - Woody K.: use that
1:29 PM - Woody K.: and put the . there
1:29 PM - Sharmastyle: ahhhhh
1:29 PM - Sharmastyle: fucking forum is outdated as shit
1:30 PM - Sharmastyle: i have cash
1:30 PM - Sharmastyle: trade back the orum
1:30 PM - Sharmastyle: i'll buy and give relic
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: and i alrady gave u the extra 15 HM
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: then gg
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: oh shit
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: plus another skull
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: fucking forum

That says it all.... Make me the owner of this so I can update it. 

This being here is wasting my and others time....

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-09-2017, 03:35 AM)Woody Wrote: 1:29 PM - Woody K.: https://docs[DOT GOSE HERE]google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v8ZOFHRBEcVfvW1MEFpoZqbLdfs3sGOofNU67C3NT-s/edit#gid=5
1:29 PM - Woody K.: use that
1:29 PM - Woody K.: and put the . there
1:29 PM - Sharmastyle: ahhhhh
1:29 PM - Sharmastyle: fucking forum is outdated as shit
1:30 PM - Sharmastyle: i have cash
1:30 PM - Sharmastyle: trade back the orum
1:30 PM - Sharmastyle: i'll buy and give relic
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: and i alrady gave u the extra 15 HM
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: then gg
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: oh shit
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: plus another skull
1:31 PM - Sharmastyle: fucking forum

That says it all.... Make me the owner of this so I can update it. 

This being here is wasting my and others time....

Could you please ask nicely for things? Smile  Realistically you're pretty much guaranteed to get it (unless Q wants it) because Kip is a nice guy and bends over backwards to appease you people.  You could at least be respectful when asking for things.  "Kip, could you please pass me this thread?  It hasn't been updated and can be misleading."  Infinitely more polite than "here is a discussion I had with someone where he complained about this thing.  Make me the owner." It is good that you are trying to help, but please make an effort not to come off as demanding and entitled.
I have sent him 2 pm over the past year about this and the normal crafting ones add that the last post on this was me ye time for being nice can wait.

Oh, okay, I see that you are in a hurry to get this dead thread in a dead game... Maybe when you sent the other two PMs he didn't think it needed to be taken over, as this was "over the past year" rather than recently, or perhaps he has otherwise decided you are unsuitable.

Even if this was an oversight on his part, please don't be an asshole about it. You have no idea how much time and effort Kip has put into this game, and being rude about a forum post is ridiculous. If you are so concerned, make your own spreadsheet. You've had at least a year to do so Smile
Yeah so that's how outdated the housecrafting forum is, and I'm a fairly experienced player. The forums USED to be reliable, I just typically don't use the google docs...

They're so outed they're off by a LOT on some items. Fairly ridiculous. +1 Woody upvote.

(Also an Ori compared to Relic, c'mon if i was straped for cash I woulda been out a helmet  Tongue)
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
"please don't be an asshole about it" ... it costing people cash and crafters time....

It has been a year since I had the Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread and if you look it has just about always been updated and I ask for the community's help quite often

(03-09-2017, 04:01 AM)Woody Wrote: "please don't be an asshole about it" ... it costing people cash and crafters time....

lol

I commend you for your work on the legendary item thread, but come on, man.
Woody, what happened to you man. When I returned to NI almost 2 years ago you were one of the last remaining Australian players and you were helpful and polite which is why we became good friends, but it seems over that period you have slowly let your ego take over. I used to defend you when people were laughing at you behind your back, I would explain what you really meant because people occasionally had a hard time understanding what you were saying, which is not entirely your fault, dyslexia can be a difficult condition. Your grammar and spelling have improved greatly over that time, but now its like you have forgotten how to be polite. I miss the old Woody.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(03-09-2017, 05:15 AM)Disco Wrote: Woody, what happened to you man. When I returned to NI almost 2 years ago you were one of the last remaining Australian players and you were helpful and polite which is why we became good friends, but it seems over that period you have slowly let your ego take over. I used to defend you when people were laughing at you behind your back, I would explain what you really meant because people occasionally had a hard time understanding what you were saying, which is not entirely your fault, dyslexia can be a difficult condition. Your grammar and spelling have improved greatly over that time, but now it's like you have forgotten how to be polite. I miss the old Woody.

As having a full-time job working 5 am to 5 pm I don't have the time to craft for everyone as 1 in 3 ish it seems atm are missing this and this over and over again. 
Think I still have the qualities of being helpful and polite however my patience for bullshit stuff has got lower as I value my free time higher. 

You miss the Woody that had to much free time sorry for that. That Woody will make a return when I'm retired.

Been waiting a year and the post above the ones from today was from 20 weeks ish ago. So I do still have some patience, however, I should not need to say it a 4th or 5th time when messages like this don't go away.

Good to see this went now where. 0 changes... Did not make me the poster or some one else or deleted this thread.

You could if you were lazy just put the link to the Xl crafting eg - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=5

How ever... "Where do I find the stats of eg Harbinger with out cheating" You can't unless me or some one update this which I want to....... - Using same or close to how I made the |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread| look.