Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum "Membership" Ranks Guide
Below Gives a list of the forum Ranks and how many posts you need to achieve them.

Recruit Everyone starts as one and will Remain a recruit until reaching Jr Member

Jr Member [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]50 Posts[/glow][/shadow] You are no Longer a total noob on the forums.

Full Member [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]100 Posts[/glow][/shadow] You are a average member on the forums.

Sr Member [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]250 Posts[/glow][/shadow] You are active on the forums.

Hero Member [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]500 Posts[/glow][/shadow]  A hero of Swadia!

Jr Nuissance [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]1000 Posts[/glow][/shadow] You are spending to much time here.
Good one. With sticky it.
These ranks aren't a reason to spend more time on the forums than ingame, just so you guys know.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-12-2012, 02:50 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:These ranks aren't a reason to spend more time on the forums than ingame, just so you guys know.

I live in the forums (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Not much reason to linger here when you're already an old faggot, really.
I love forums Big Grin
Good summary, I didn't know that.
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...286.0.html
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.