Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(12-10-2017, 05:10 AM)Winter Wrote: How can these rates be found if they never change?

.. nice 

Prices seem normal and fair? Even hm is at 6.6k atm which is low for this year.

[Image: 02eecf17d0160e2d0698553e0b1a55fb.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I propose to forbid entry to the game after 9 waves. Because most "freeloaders" sit through the NI Server Sheet and in time is determined approximately when there will be a 9-12 wave. This increases the number of bots coming out on subsequent waves and complicates the game for those who have shown proper efforts in the passage with a 1-12 wave.

"Я предлагаю запретить вход в игру после 9 волны. Потому что большинство "халявщиков" сидят через НИ Сервер Лист  и по времени определяют приблизительно когда будет 9-12 волна. Тем самым увеличивают количество ботов выходимых на последующих волнах и усложняя игру тем, кто проявлял должные усилия в проходе с 1-12 волну"
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
(12-10-2017, 06:17 AM)Custodian Wrote: I propose to forbid entry to the game after 9 waves. Because most "freeloaders" sit through the NI Server Sheet and in time is determined approximately when there will be a 9-12 wave. This increases the number of bots coming out on subsequent waves and complicates the game for those who have shown proper efforts in the passage with a 1-12 wave.

"Я предлагаю запретить вход в игру после 9 волны. Потому что большинство "халявщиков" сидят через НИ Сервер Лист  и по времени определяют приблизительно когда будет 9-12 волна. Тем самым увеличивают количество ботов выходимых на последующих волнах и усложняя игру тем, кто проявлял должные усилия в проходе с 1-12 волну"

I completely agree. it's totally shit when you try and go solo (or with 1-2 friends) 1-12 wave, and on the 13th comes a crowd of "freeloader"/"sponger"/"parasite".
This is very irritating and enrages. all desire to play disappears!!!!

Personally it seems to me that you need to enter a limit of 52 lvl or Tier 3 horsemen for the cavalry.
Because when there is a crowd of beginners on a pony or without a horse, it's a mockery. They do not understand what to do and often become the cause of defeat in the game.
P.S. i'm sorry for my bad english.
     My Shop    My Steam
Like I have mentioned in my own thread; I would like to see an alternative character mode to be added.
This character is entirely prohibited to trading, other then your own characters, and the access to the Auction Hall.
With the suggestion of Winter earlier in this thread about making crafting recipes contain 10x more the materials needed then before seems like a great idea. It can be very frustrating to complete multiple runs and not receive a single "good" drop. Winter is also right about the tediousness of crafting the higher tier stuff. At the moment it usually takes up to 5, sometimes even 6, different crafting professions to complete a crafting project. Simplifying the recipes will set players with clearer goals of their projects and not leave any surprises (IE: an extra 100k to spend on miscellaneous materials). These two suggestions will obviously greatly benefit the new started "legacy mode" account.

Seeing a lot of players have reached the end tier of the game, where they can do nothing else then to basically collect stuff; why not bring back collectible drops. It's fun to walk around in items that have literally no protection at all, but the fun of collecting them is fun.
(12-10-2017, 05:07 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 12:01 AM)Winter Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 11:57 PM)Disco Wrote: ((Controversial Idea)) I will probably get some bad rep for this idea. What if we implemented a crafting system where players collect materials from nords in game and use them to create armours, weapons and support items. This idea may seem badly flawed but hear me out on this one.

Finally, someone that knows what "controversial" means!

Sorry for accidentally editing your post, I meant to hit "Reply" Sad

I also had the idea once that recipes should take 10x as many materials and droprates should be multiplied to reflect this, that way people won't be going through runs getting literally no materials that contribute towards their desired crafting goals.  I prefer games that give me slow, somewhat consistent increments of progression over ones based solely on rare spurts of luck.  I'd also suggest removing/simplifying recipes that are simply annoying to craft such as Hardened Metal.  Crafting used to be fun, but it seems that shortly after House Crafting was added it just became a chore for most people.

There's nothing wrong with MOST of the current recipes, drop rates shouldn't be changed all the time though TBH. It's very unpredictable then the community has no idea what's going on and what they can do for drops. It's quit annoying. I'm talking about material drops here btw, not legendary drops. Years ago you could count on heavy huscarls for those juicy lumps back when there was still wave 20. Then you could grind out a tome or higher up items. Or you could kite for HM etc. Now at this current point in time it's quite a pain. When drop rates in mats are changed all the time no one knows wtf is going on. Here's my idea. Set a drop rate for materials that works, for all the mats, then don't change it all the time.
I disagree in parts with both of you. Here are my 2 cents on this:
It is true that crafting needs a complete overhaul. Also threads should be maintained. I hereby offer some of my time to help if it's wanted.
In fact, it is my opinion that many beautiful items forever remain a dream for some players that simply don't have the opportunity to invest as much time to play and spend at the forums than others. They would need months to collect the required materials to craft not even a high end item. Some crafting recipes are ok, some are just insanely unaffordable. Let's take Bear Armor for an example here. The price of Bear Fur climbed to 50k making the recipe nearly double the price of which it is sold for and thereby completely illogical to craft. It took me 8 weeks to loot a single Bear Fur. I just bought the armor now and gave up on the plan to have it crafted a week ago, realizing how useless it would be to wait for the mats to find their way into my armory.
So I guess many recipes just need a closer look and I agree that they should be simplyfied in the already pointed out way. But Drop Rates should by all means be improved for mats as to make crafting recipes accessible for players as well that aren't in the game for years already. It is a disproportionate
advantage to be as rich as some players are and frustrates those who have just started to play.

May I mention again that it would be really nice to at least be able to skip Beginner Quests that are not completable?! If you don't want to make those kills count it would at least be great if said quests don't spam the list!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(12-10-2017, 06:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Like I have mentioned in my own thread; I would like to see an alternative character mode to be added.
This character is entirely prohibited to trading, other then your own characters, and the access to the Auction Hall.
With the suggestion of Winter earlier in this thread about making crafting recipes contain 10x more the materials needed then before seems like a great idea. It can be very frustrating to complete multiple runs and not receive a single "good" drop. Winter is also right about the tediousness of crafting the higher tier stuff. At the moment it usually takes up to 5, sometimes even 6, different crafting professions to complete a crafting project. Simplifying the recipes will set players with clearer goals of their projects and not leave any surprises (IE: an extra 100k to spend on miscellaneous materials). These two suggestions will obviously greatly benefit the new started "legacy mode" account.

Seeing a lot of players have reached the end tier of the game, where they can do nothing else then to basically collect stuff; why not bring back collectible drops. It's fun to walk around in items that have literally no protection at all, but the fun of collecting them is fun.

I do agree with a higher tier craftable again, as well as the xbowman idea Winter stated. Defender as a lengendary is very cool for Juggernaut as it fills that spot very well but there is no near unattainable craftable in the game now. Something that is the ultimate grind for end game. That was Imperial and Defender before. Now that they're taken away something would be cool to fill that spot on the highest of craftables since the highest we have is the halfplate/h trans tier...

MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Since I personally love the cavalry mode, I'd like to suggest something that I want to see change, and I think this change would also give more appeal to the cavalry mode especially for pikeman based players.

Lances...why can we only use them in couch mode? I'd like very much to be able to use them to actually attack and not just couch. The couch mode alone is just not pleasant. Infact it can be really annoying when you couch, you go for that one bot and either your couch doesn't reach in time or the bot evades (especially wave 12...)

Also the drop rates for rare mats should be looked over in cav mode..
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(12-10-2017, 07:46 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 06:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Like I have mentioned in my own thread; I would like to see an alternative character mode to be added.

I do agree with a higher tier craftable again, as well as the xbowman idea Winter stated. Defender as a lengendary is very cool for Juggernaut as it fills that spot very well but there is no near unattainable craftable in the game now. Something that is the ultimate grind for end game. That was Imperial and Defender before. Now that they're taken away something would be cool to fill that spot on the highest of craftables since the highest we have is the halfplate/h trans tier...

I've been thinking about making some highest-tier craftable armours to fill the gaps. I wouldn't say they'd be in the next update but they're definitely on my mind.

edit: about mats. There is no feasible way to blanket-upgrade all of the drop chances for mats without fucking something up (as in you can, but it'll always cause more things that you'll have to fix). I'll continue to look at mats over time but all I can assure is that I will continue to keep a close eye on mats' drop chances.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(12-10-2017, 06:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Seeing a lot of players have reached the end tier of the game, where they can do nothing else then to basically collect stuff; why not bring back collectible drops. It's fun to walk around in items that have literally no protection at all, but the fun of collecting them is fun.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=47451

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
*DISCLAIMER*
This is a very serious request.

Now now, this will benefit some very, VERY much, I think you should open a Singapore server so I have good ping and everyone else doesn't. I am far superior to everyone in this mod and so I should be treated like a king, Jugg should solely pay for my server, which will be locked with a super cool password that Winter will help me code and then I shall wipe his memory so no one will ever find out. I will then be made admin for the server and so anyone that comes on will be banned unless invited. Hope you take my idea into consideration.
I love you all my little plebs!

*DISCLAIMER* 
This is a joke.

You said bring back kiting is too broad, but I don't know how to be specific with this request. I would be far more interested in hopping back on the mod every now and then if there was the possibility of me being able to get a run or 2 completed entirely by myself. Due to my timezone, I generally found, when I played #MakeNIGreatAgain, that no one at all was on and so I would either wait, or just forget about even playing because there wasn't the possibility of me doing anything on my own.
Just a little skeet for you, iDubbbz > RiceGum Smile
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016