Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
Here's the thing about blocking joining after wave 9 or something like that
for openers if I spawn on 6 and spawn 2 tomes I then can't swap to cades
This would also mean if you have a hard or Rag run that was only not full cause players where finishing another run
then you would not be able to fill a sever after wave 9
I do agree that it can be annoying to have someone join your soloing
But on the other hand it is one of the best was to get a run going and the lack of runs has been a huge compliant all over
Lastly I never complain about have a team of 3-4 on normal and then having 6-12 hero class join
(12-10-2017, 07:44 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: I disagree in parts with both of you [Winter and Sharmastyle]. Here are my 2 cents on this:
It is true that crafting needs a complete overhaul. Also threads should be maintained. I hereby offer some of my time to help if it's wanted.
In fact, it is my opinion that many beautiful items forever remain a dream for some players that simply don't have the opportunity to invest as much time to play and spend at the forums than others. They would need months to collect the required materials to craft not even a high end item. Some crafting recipes are ok, some are just insanely unaffordable. Let's take Bear Armor for an example here. The price of Bear Fur climbed to 50k making the recipe nearly double the price of which it is sold for and thereby completely illogical to craft. It took me 8 weeks to loot a single Bear Fur. I just bought the armor now and gave up on the plan to have it crafted a week ago, realizing how useless it would be to wait for the mats to find their way into my armory.
So I guess many recipes just need a closer look and I agree that they should be simplyfied in the already pointed out way. But Drop Rates should by all means be improved for mats as to make crafting recipes accessible for players as well that aren't in the game for years already. It is a disproportionate
advantage to be as rich as some players are and frustrates those who have just started to play.

There is nothing here that disagrees with me.
Merit-based loot system.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(12-10-2017, 11:45 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Here's the thing about blocking joining after wave 9 or something like that
This would also mean if you have a hard or Rag run that was only not full cause players where finishing another run
But on the other hand it is one of the best was to get a run going and the lack of runs has been a huge compliant all over
Lastly I never complain about have a team of 3-4 on normal and then having 6-12 hero class join

+1. Often times if helping on a smaller run I have to swap between cade and tome bringer halfway through. Blocking spawns has a negative outcome on that big time.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(12-10-2017, 11:45 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Here's the thing about blocking joining after wave 9 or something like that

You think what it's normal, when GT house join only at 13 wave. I never see what they play 1-12. only 13 wave join.Why should I do all the dirty work? so that freeloaders come in and get top loot with 13-15 waves?
It's gonna fucking shit!!!!
Today RG at GT house join to me at 13 wave on Hard, he don't have support items. and and why do I need this anchor?
     My Shop    My Steam
(13-10-2017, 06:08 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

You think what it's normal, when GT house join only at 13 wave. I never see what they play 1-12. only 13 wave join.Why should I do all the dirty work? so that freeloaders come in and get top loot with 13-15 waves?
Today RG at GT house join to me at 13 wave on Hard, he don't have support items. and and why do I need this anchor?

Maybe worth removing "NI Server List"?
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
and what do you guys bring ? You are not listening to people you dont tome if you wanna play private make your RW events again or deal with it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Let's be realistic, making the game impossible to join after W9 is just a nail in the coffin for NI. The only way this would happen would be to remove waves 13-15 and shorten the games even more. I know I said "be constructive if you disagree" but this doesn't seem like something related to changing the mod for the better. It just seems like greed to me. Since the mod started in 2011 there has always been people who join on the final respawn period. It's just simply part of the game. The ONLY way this would work would be once w1 starts no body can join the server however this is also a unrealistic idea. It means one person can join a server start a game on a server and boom that region is down a server.

I'm sorry but I don't see any realistic way this is a good idea. It's part of the mod yes it's frustrating at times but the simple fact is you your selves were once NEW players whom didn't have support or didn't know/understand a game mode particularly well. You've learnt how to play and gear your selves. Why not help them with information rather than just give them a cold shoulder because they "freeload"

It's just not at all fair to anyone in this mod to do this. As my dad told me when they sold my push bike when I stole money off them as a teenager.... "get over it." (Not at all anything like NI but the line he said to me is what I'm saying to you.)

Today RG at GT house join to me at 13 wave on Hard, he don't have support items. and and why do I need this anchor
I had a wallcade and if you would have said "Can you please leave" not "Get the fuck out freeloader" then i would have gladly left. The fact that you stood there for 30 minutes delaying so no one else could play was a dick move, I'm sure everyone else would have also left if you would have asked somewhat politely.
10/20/17 - Zephyr 
7/20/19 - Sun Glaive
(13-10-2017, 08:26 AM)Element Wrote: Let's be realistic, making the game impossible to join after W9 is just a nail in the coffin for NI. The only way this would happen would be to remove waves 13-15 and shorten the games even more. I know I said "be constructive if you disagree" but this doesn't seem like something related to changing the mod for the better. It just seems like greed to me. Since the mod started in 2011 there has always been people who join on the final respawn period. It's just simply part of the game. The ONLY way this would work would be once w1 starts no body can join the server however this is also a unrealistic idea. It means one person can join a server start a game on a server and boom that region is down a server.

I'm sorry but I don't see any realistic way this is a good idea. It's part of the mod yes it's frustrating at times but the simple fact is you your selves were once NEW players whom didn't have support or didn't know/understand a game mode particularly well. You've learnt how to play and gear your selves. Why not help them with information rather than just give them a cold shoulder because they "freeload"

It's just not at all fair to anyone in this mod to do this. As my dad told me when they sold my push bike when I stole money off them as a teenager.... "get over it." (Not at all anything like NI but the line he said to me is what I'm saying to you.)

Im are not greedy. if new player's join to me at normal i dont see problem, this guys need exp. but when greedy freeloader (whis equip at 3-10-20m) join only at 13 wave it's fucking shit! they do not want to do the dirty work. they wanna only top mats and legendary at 13-15 wave. ok go we all never be play 1-12. and mod is dead. if you think that solving the problem is a game on house events.ok, add more events to the house, from 1 to 3-5-7 per week.and reduce the minimum limit of players from 5 to 3. If this is acceptable to you. then all will be play only at house events and the freeloaders will have to start themselves with the 1st wave.

(13-10-2017, 09:08 AM)Pudding Wrote:

Today RG at GT house join to me at 13 wave on Hard, he don't have support items. and and why do I need this anchor
I had a wallcade and if you would have said "Can you please leave" not "Get the fuck out freeloader" then i would have gladly left. The fact that you stood there for 30 minutes delaying so no one else could play was a dick move, I'm sure everyone else would have also left if you would have asked somewhat politely.
I try do it if i see adequate play. But i try say "pls let me do it alone..", and guy at GT ignored it. 
I decided that the same reaction would be for this whole house. And dont be try again.
And i never said "Get the fuck out freeloader". 
     My Shop    My Steam