Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Sven
I honestly don't recall this incident Akanamah, please provide a date/server. The admins aren't going to go looking through each server for an incident that never happened as far as I can recall.

I have attended ALOT of your "Reports" and 99% of the time that player has not been AFK. Maybe he/she came back when I was on and then went AFK when I left who knows.

Responding to a report is something the admins try to prioritize. However we do have real lifes and just like you we want to enjoy our time "playing the game" and sometimes that may not be M&B:WB.

I will admit I do not respond to all your reports, for reasons stated above. And alot of the time I am asleep or doing more important things in real life. It's not because you're "Russian" it's not because "I don't like you." And I don't "ONLY" watch players from the RW house. They just always seem to be the ones whom are AFK. Infact I am lenient toward your house for exactly this reason, and that reason for clarification is quite simple. Not all of you speak English like myself and other players. And it is too hard to communicate at times as I do not speak Russian, nor can I talk with Russian keys. If I was not lenient with you or your house members I dare say you'd have had more than one kick from myself.

~Element~
(18-10-2017, 10:33 AM)Element Wrote: I honestly don't recall this incident Akanamah, please provide a date/server. The admins aren't going to go looking through each server for an incident that never happened as far as I can recall.

I have attended ALOT of your "Reports" and 99% of the time that player has not been AFK. Maybe he/she came back when I was on and then went AFK when I left who knows.

Responding to a report is something the admins try to prioritize. However we do have real lifes and just like you we want to enjoy our time "playing the game" and sometimes that may not be M&B:WB.

I will admit I do not respond to all your reports, for reasons stated above. And alot of the time I am asleep or doing more important things in real life. It's not because you're "Russian" it's not because "I don't like you." And I don't "ONLY" watch players from the RW house. They just always seem to be the ones whom are AFK. Infact I am lenient toward your house for exactly this reason, and that reason for clarification is quite simple. Not all of you speak English like myself and other players. And it is too hard to communicate at times as I do not speak Russian, nor can I talk with Russian keys. If I was not lenient with you or your house members I dare say you'd have had more than one kick from myself.

~Element~

That is, you think this is normal when the admin is afk almost the whole game. Do you have the right to do this? But if a player misses 1 wave, because on this map (praven) there are simply too few positions for firing on ranged bots, you can immediately kick him. even without a doubt that he is the top 3 or top 5 in the kills (When you are playing for the whole game in one of the last places). you said that you did not want to go dying on character 33rd lvl, but why do you require other players to go and die on the 14th wave, doublpick each other because of the shortage of spots.

P.S. im sorry for my bad english.
     My Shop    My Steam
I joined the server on wave 7 so I don't understand how I was there for the "whole game."

You're right I was hanging back. Not to leech I was ensuring there were no leecher there trying to hide like Custodian was. The server logs I check before even issuing a red text as stated in my original reply
Stated that he had not moved for upwards of 300 seconds. And it also stated "player last made an action" (shot/hit a nord. Or took damage on their shield from a Nord.) was over 3 minutes. Regardless of wether you or he thinks it is fair is besides the point. He stated him self he was happy to let his team die so long as he didn't. (Better them than me philosophy)

I did not "require" other players to die. There was 8 people not including my self behind the barricades. I believe there were 3-4 dead at the time. I told people to contribute or be removed EVERY one of them went down and did what they could and Custodian (blooper) was the only one remaining. I decided it was best to send a red text through and within 3 seconds he is all of the sudden there. Maybe it's coincidence that he just happened to come back at that time. But I'll just put it here for the record it's not the first time someone from RW has done this when being red texted. They seem to have the quickest return time when there is red text involved. Anyway the report is noted. Irish will take a look at it when he comes online.

As for your claims of me doing this stuff in the past please provide information the admin/dev team can use to confirm this claim or deny it please. I honestly don't recall the incidents you're talking about so I'm going to deny them until I'm shown otherwise. I'm going through slack currently to have a look and see if I have removed archer recently but I have not removed a RW player for a little while.

~Element~
I'm talking about the game where you were on your archer(Thunder). but not about the one where you played the infantryman. then for all 15 waves you had 17 kills, while playing with the 1st wave. and kicking the XHA on the 14th.

I already said that I did not do screams or replays. otherwise I would immediately provide them.

you persistently consider yourself right, and either forget about the case, or just lie, after learning that I do not have any evidence. I think that there is no point in continuing this conversation.
     My Shop    My Steam
After checking the logs on kicks I did kick Xha and there was a report against hired assassin however I made a note that he was only afk for less than 60 seconds. As for the "leeching" I do not leech. Perhaps I was having a bad day I honestly can't say.

However this incident was around october 3rd so you have a good memory.

Anyway as I said we will wait for Irish to see this thread.
This is not the place to have a go at an Admin and I am not convinced that Element was afk.

I also have a hate for players irrespective of their score leeching and pretending to be active.

Custodian stop the leeching and keep the Admin work up Element.

Matter closed.