Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All bastards
[Image: E870t7LIyA4.jpg]
I die at 14 wave. we have 4 tome.as soon as the 14th wave was over. I wrote a chat request to use tome. all fucking bastrads ignored. i repeat. again all ignored. yes it's fucking RW. DONT NEED USE FUCKING TOME. RW NEED ONLY KICK AT 14 WAVE. NO MORE NEED!
and yes, let's write a stupid nervous Russian. I hate you bastards.
     My Shop    My Steam
love you too
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
once again I am convinced that my decision to leave the mode for a causeless ban on the forum and the subsequent complete denial that the ban was, in the past year was true.

there are too many rotten people here. and units of decent.
     My Shop    My Steam
we didnt not tome on purpose, probably assumed someone else would do it and didnt see you were dead
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Okey let's calm down here.

I don't know if it was bugged or something but I don't think this was because you are in RW house.
Are you reporting this just for wave 14 ? Did they tome dead players in before wave 15 started ?
(26-10-2017, 04:27 PM)Hande Wrote: Okey let's calm down here.

I don't know if it was bugged or something but I don't think this was because you are in RW house.
Are you reporting this just for wave 14 ? Did they tome dead players in before wave 15 started ?
I reported that I am dead, and say tome, immediately after the death of the last bot 14 waves. they had ~ 40 seconds to use tome
     My Shop    My Steam
(26-10-2017, 04:32 PM)Akanamah Wrote:
(26-10-2017, 04:27 PM)Hande Wrote: Okey let's calm down here.

I reported that I am dead, and say tome, immediately after the death of the last bot 14 waves. they had ~ 40 seconds to use tome

Well when u have four tomes and one player is dead you can wait until odin, ragnar or prince is cornered and tome everybody back then. Because it can be possible that the players who try to corner the boss die in that act. Then you tome get a wraith maybe tome again you have 2 left. After that players can die again at the try cornering and you have to tome again, What I'm trying to say is that it's maybe not the best option to tome with only four tomes and 1 of 16 players died.
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
I was on that run and at the end of wave 14 some players were sorting kit and cades.

I was going to Tome but was also sort of busy.

Lads we need to use the Tome when we have so many.

I also remember you saying that will be remembered.

Also you were Tomed for the Bos.

No need to report and cool the chat I also have a B button and you will not like it.