Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dungeons & Dragons
Am I the only one here that plays or has played D&D? And I mean the actual table top game that pretty much all modern RPGs are based off of. I suppose we could talk about other stuff D&D related, but I mean the table top game. Any of the editions too, but I only really know how to play second.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
I have wanted to but never got around to it.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
after having been a wrahammer 40K fan and starting to move into warhammar fantasy ive always wanted to be part of a group of D&D but was unfortunatly unable to find any people willing to form a group for that Sad
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
There have been some complaints about how it has turned out to be recently - like how Lawful Good alignments usually get the best, well, anything, essentially turning the game into a goody goody superhero simulator.
Captain_Stoogey
I play 2nd Edition, where alignments give no bonuses to stats or powers or whatever, mainly because there are no "perks" or "feats." All alignments do is give you a guideline on how to roleplay your character(s). Also, classes have restrictions, like mages can't wear armor at all or clerics can't use edged weapons (but spiked ones are alright). However, the great thing about D&D are that these particular things are more like guidelines and not definite rules. If you wanted, you could allow mages to wear full plate and clerics use swords, but it would have to fit in the universe you play in. Mainly the plate-wearing mage will never happen because a mage is more of a bookish person, and wouldn't have the strength or training to be able to walk around in plate mail, let alone fight in it. Plus, mages aren't supposed to be in the midst of the fighting anyway. However, clerics using weapons other than blunted/spiked ones would depend entirely on what god they serve, which you can make up yourself, just like the gameworld you play in. For example, a priest of the God of War could use swords, or axes, or even whatever weapon he wanted. A priest of the God of Hunting could use spears and bows as well as weapons that are naturally allowed to use.
I played with some friend, sadly for us we were only three playing so the epic side got on the loose... this is sad how you cannot find friend who love loooooooooooooooong board game as easy now...

anyway, what's the part you find the most fun and the least fun.

for me the fun was writing the story (I always loved writing)
and the unfun was drawing map... oh god... that was painful and the result was also painful... for the eyes...
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
The only real unfun part was trying to figure out everyone's To Hits and To Be Hits. "Jonathan [that's my real name], what level and class is (insert character name here)?"
"Uh... third level fighter..."
*flipping through book, ten minutes of drawing a chart on the corner of the map*
"Kay, we're good to go now."