Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Un Ban :(
Hi ' I'm Nick Game ' - ( Sir Davos)
Soo. 
A Long Time ago some provocation the reasons involuntary said words
My Friend white Sorry. Un Ban I request..

General Rules ] 
  • Do not troll.
  • Do not insult other players - interact in a way that is respectful of other users.
  • Do not attempt to take advantage of a loophole in the website or game. If you find one, report it.
  • Do not imitate or impersonate developers or admins.
  • Do not attempt to avoid a ban, warning, or mute. If banned, you will not be welcome unless you have been granted an unban.
  • Do not harbour rule breakers. If you know someone is breaking the rules, report them to an Admin or Developer. If you don't report, you are acting as an accomplice.
  • Do not act as a “back-seat admin” when an admin is already handling the situation. Admins will ask for help or information if they need it.
  • There will be zero tolerance for discrimination. Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, or sexual orientation, in-game level. This list is not exhaustive.

[ Gameplay Rules ]
  • Do not glitch.
  • Do not use inappropriate character names. This may include particularly immature names.
  • Do not spam or flood the chat feed.
  • Do not demand that players die.
  • Do not tell people to leave a server - these are public servers that everyone can join.
  • Do not try to wipe the team by repeatedly killing last, spamming tomes, or destroying equipment.
  • Do not destroy or waste other people's barricades and equipment - if the team dies to a lack of defences, they will blame you.
  • Do not blatantly waste your own support items. There is leniency if you are actually trying to help the team but there is no excuse for intentionally hindering it.
  • Do not remain afk/inactive for extended periods of time. Frequent offences will be noticed and dealt with.
  • Do not play on more than one copy of Warband at a time.
  • Do not use macros for things such as shielding or slashing.
  • Do not post fake loot messages in the game chat. Someone will inevitably believe they looted something and we will have to go figure out why their loot disappeared.
  • If you are going to wear low-tier armour, be careful not to cause other Swadians to get friendly fire from hitting you. Do not use your low-tier armour as an excuse to not contribute to the team (especially as a high-tier player).

I READ AND ACCEPT. Angel
ok your account has been unbanned please behave