Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
(22-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:  (every DB and Trickster event)

Then you haven´t been on a lot of DB Events.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

And what is with the people inbetween the Top 3 Killers and the RG with 0 kills? You can theoretically presume that every Player in this Killrange isnt fully active all the time. But it doesnt make sense ... in my opinion ... as long as the Player fullfills his Job in the Team, everything is fine.
(22-11-2017, 02:09 PM)Habor Wrote: And what is with the people inbetween the Top 3 Killers and the RG with 0 kills?  You can theoretically presume that every Player in this Killrange isnt fully active all the time. But it doesnt make sense ... in my opinion ... as long as the Player fullfills his Job in the Team, everything is fine.

Agree.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(22-11-2017, 02:09 PM)Habor Wrote: And what is with the people inbetween the Top 3 Killers and the RG with 0 kills?  You can theoretically presume that every Player in this Killrange isnt fully active all the time. But it doesnt make sense ... in my opinion ... as long as the Player fullfills his Job in the Team, everything is fine.

Fully agree
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I was at an event, this t4 guy asked "Hey can I get the Loke Kill, He is my last for Legacy and I want to buy a SHC"...

We give him the kill and he buys his first cade a short heavy... so I think the quest is good for that reason.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Maybe NA event's are different but most of the time we will try and give someone a kill if it's there last or second to last
We never have problems with it because we do it for anyone really

Edit-Also forgot to say anything I have played RG a ton and have Thor and Ragnar left
I don't see myself finishing it before the year is out
It's not about you helping to get those rewards. It's about that some classes are just disadvantaged and some players that don't attend these events too. Furthermore we can keep the reward but just change it to attend at 10 odin kills or whatever. If someone is afk he will die or be kicked so that wouldn't be that annoying. Everyone would have the same chance and this can only be fair because the game is a purely team based game. Everyone does their part and should have the same chance.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(22-11-2017, 05:26 PM)Coconut Wrote: I was at an event, this t4 guy asked "Hey can I get the Loke Kill, He is my last for Legacy and I want to buy a SHC"...

We give him the kill and he buys his first cade a short heavy... so I think the quest is good for that reason.

The reward is good for that reason, not the quest. As said before it makes people concentrate too much
to get those boss kills. It's an unnecessary competition and it very often ends up feeling bad even after a
successful run which is quite the opposite of how you're supposed to feel. But if you shot the boss that
someone else was asking for or even if not - if it's only because you didn't realize that a second ago some-
one died and will then be deprived of the "incredible loot chance" which is close to 0, and starts a rant
about your deadly sin, you might be pissed instead of happy about the game you just won.

This creates bad feelings and anger where it's completely unnecessary and it's easy to change.
Ask for the change you want, folks instead of remaining at status quo because it's easier. In the long run
it's worse.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(22-11-2017, 01:35 PM)Woody Wrote: Rgs shouldn't have the same rate for getting rewards vs someone with 100 kills. The problem is you can afk so easily as RG with any shield just about.

Although there are some afk rg you should consider that they always defend the whole team against many bots and bosses with crushthrough while the rangers run away with panic and survive. Royal Guards get less gold just because they do their job and they miss the boss quite a lot times. I never had any rg but had time to observe these. 
Also this mod is already harsh for melee chars. The royal guards should not be discouraged.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(22-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: It is hilarious how salty people become if you take away their 500k sheckel

Nka: I need Thor for Legacy.
PCK: Fuck Nka, he's rich enough already!
(PCK kills Thor)
(Nka rage quits a Tricksters event)
Faravin: PCK, please!
PCK: He's just joking. He'll be back.
(Nka doesn't return)
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.