Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

/memes/ General
One, two, three, four, how many shop partners are in my store?

[Image: uEhVdeE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
6:54 PM - Lord Zocki: So blessed nobld + blessed gothic for black arrows, gothic greaves and novle steel?
6:54 PM - Lord Zocki is now Online.
6:54 PM - Lord Zocki: Or what?
6:54 PM - Woody K.: and you add a lot
6:54 PM - Lord Zocki: Hmm nah xD

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
"lol you're just a sweaty scammer that sits on his pc all day like did ON_GLenn teach you or something ?"

thx to Glenn for teaching me the trading system

Managarm:

-Brig heraldic 
-Heavy Sallat

+Cursed Black Arrows

Its a 1:1
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
10 years since 2.0.0 Update.i walk through the empty streets of Swadian Cities trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the 2.0.0 update. i stare at the stars for hours and try to summon the update. i flame everyone and try to resist the developers but it is all meaningless. the end is near.I then usually read some old patch notes and cry myself to sleep.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
[Image: WhoWouldWinNordinvasion.png]
So yeah, i love making memes, been doing many for a different fandom, but i thought i set my recent experience of the Royal assassins in stone.
we were pretty much all set, until the Royal Assassin wave came, we had no cover from their Smokey balls and they hit out back really hard, since there barely was cover behind at the Bridge. or atleast some, which nobody used though. haha
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane
[Image: 37ACA955ACA7D691548DAFD3DCBE34A7E8E708F5]
(29-07-2018, 10:55 PM)Narko Wrote: [Image: 37ACA955ACA7D691548DAFD3DCBE34A7E8E708F5]
Buff malice
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

[Image: d6fb079ecf07c5e364602c6fa94f5688.png]
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz
Woody Wrote:
... Wrote:
Woody Wrote:
... Wrote:
Woody Wrote:
... Wrote:
Woody Wrote:
... Wrote:
Woody Wrote:Rupturers +Tempest for Pol+Pike of kings + Valsgarde +Defender Armour+VGS?

No

what about Rups for Pol+Vals+VGS?

Still feel like that's over pay

then i guess this is the only option 
and its not overpay at all lol but let me know if u wanted to do this

I dont

and I dont give a shit 

Seems like you do when you pm me within 5mins of bumping my post

i just saw the post and offered a my shit for yours and u keep treating like a rude ass bitch instead of using better words like no srry or smth so i just said i dont give a shit if you dont i have a pol+gothic gaunts+4 mil cash and alot of other shit offers for rups