Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Gamemode?
I think the best way is to give the idea a try and see what's good and what could be improved. And then improve it. In some iterations we might get something really nice. And it all sounds like there would be a place for infantry finally. +1
This is a great idea, can't wait to try it.
[Image: 2r7ubgk.png]
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(29-11-2017, 10:10 PM)Bobo Wrote:  The big question is can AI defend reasonably / actively? If they just sit behind cade and wait it would be just sniping the enemy ranged then sniping all the rest. No good.

If Vanilla is anything to go by, not really. They just crowd the siege point and stand there. All the AI gets focused at that point -- if you can get past them, the bots basically stand there and do nothing except for some of the ranged bots in the back.

Not sure if there is a way to spread the AI around though, or if it's just shear numbers on a vanilla siege and the engine runs out of AI nodes.

NI defense would be <=16 vs however many, so it would have less need.

I think mode would be fun. And I think it would nice if the not spawning would be a little like vanilla as well -- as the bots numbers drop, they send more, rather than it being clean waves.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes