Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: The Infantry Problem
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Infantry is OP
4.62%
3 4.62%
Infantry is above average
3.08%
2 3.08%
Infantry is fine as is
23.08%
15 23.08%
Infantry needs some small changes
24.62%
16 24.62%
Infantry is under powered
16.92%
11 16.92%
Infantry is just the worst
7.69%
5 7.69%
Wall Barricades are evil and should be removed
9.23%
6 9.23%
I do not care
10.77%
7 10.77%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Infantry Problem 2
Baron why are you feeling like even a minor buff to infantry class is going to conflict your interests?! It is like you have made a secret deal with some and are going to be punished if infantry gets the buff. You also play the mod, you have an infantry, you died before my eyes many times fighting in the open while I was shooting my bolts comfortably in our safe base. Why would any buff for infantry ruin the mod or cause injustice?
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(10-12-2017, 10:19 PM)Swaliant Wrote: You also play the mod, you have an infantry, you died before my eyes many times fighting in the open while I was shooting my bolts comfortably in our safe base.

This is pretty hilarious.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
If i may be so bold to say that if late gamers started fresh without legendaries to spice their experience then ill bet that most would see why a change is needed.

I dont assume that some people havent tried to play fresh, but it seems that most people reference their strongest, full geared characters first.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(11-12-2017, 05:13 AM)oracolus Wrote: If i may be so bold to say that if late gamers started fresh without legendaries to spice their experience then ill bet that most would see why a change is needed.

I dont assume that some people havent tried to play fresh, but it seems that most people reference their strongest, full geared characters first.

(10-12-2017, 02:22 AM)Woody Wrote: I think eg Legacy is 100% of what Zwei can do with a 2h eg so the crafted ones are what 70-80 or whatever % etc.. My point is start the puzzle at the top and work your way down. Once the top lvl (100%) is done then the 99-1% is easyer rather than starting at 1% and working your way up to hell.  

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(11-12-2017, 05:18 AM)Woody Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 05:13 AM)oracolus Wrote: If i may be so bold to say that if late gamers started fresh without legendaries to spice their experience then ill bet that most would see why a change is needed.

(10-12-2017, 02:22 AM)Woody Wrote: I think eg Legacy is 100% of what Zwei can do with a 2h eg so the crafted ones are what 70-80 or whatever % etc.. My point is start the puzzle at the top and work your way down. Once the top lvl (100%) is done then the 99-1% is easyer rather than starting at 1% and working your way up to hell.  

Why would that be any easier? Should´nt the problem be analyzed at all levels rather than on top?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(11-12-2017, 05:37 AM)oracolus Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 05:18 AM)Woody Wrote:

Why would that be any easier? Should´nt the problem be analyzed at all levels rather than on top?

So let's say we start with a marketplace thing for tr4/hero so not even at the fully start as that would be tr1. 
  • Come up with a number for armour, cut or whatever the thing is. - So we have this "x" that we think would be not op but not shit for tr4 ok.
  • So we make number(s) for green than light blue , blue, orange and last red going up in idk what % 
  • End up with ether op red stuff or stuff that feels underpowered for what it is 
  • Start over again putting number(s) at the start and work your way back up to see if it feels/looks good
or
  • Find the Max in stats you want this Hero to be and make it the red stuff
  •  - Maybe find the number of marketplace stuff but that's not needed as its easier to guess a low number as there less of them.  
  • Work your way down the line giving each group the stats that they should have 
You will end up not needed to redo work and waste time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|