Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The bad map issue
Jalau bester Mann. Agriid
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Mean while make's bad maps good but takes the old good ones out when we are not looking like every update.

If only each map was at there best so they would be more close in time, etc so we would have no outliers in what maps get picked.

Yea maybe 'x' amount would stand out abit more than the others but alest the gap in between them would be smaller.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I would just like to ask why is Ancient Bastion not played?
It seems to work well at events but I don't see it in public much
(11-12-2017, 10:52 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I would just like to ask why is Ancient Bastion not played?

Because NI community always camps in the same spot of the maps like it is a damn rule. They never try to build in different places. Rammy gave me the idea of camping in the opposite direction of our ordinary position. After that whenever we had Ancient Bastion I suggested to camp in that spot(on your right when you pass that archlike structure, facing the tables etc.) but of course no one listened.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Unfortunately everyone is going to have different opinions on what makes a map "bad" and what makes a map "good". In some peoples eyes having a wide open map with multiple different potential areas to cade is great and allows for variations in game play each time the map comes up in rotation. However there are some people that would prefer just a hallway where the Nords are at one end and we are at the other and its very linear. Unfortunately there will (at least as i see it) never be a time where ever map is "perfect" to everyone, however each map can use changes to still be "decent" to everyone while also being fairly individual and having its own character.

As Hande said he has done numerous map changes and fixes already, and i have worked on a few, (not as many as i would have liked to just because I've had some IRL stuff), but i get the feeling hande has done some very nice changes. Other maps will be coming into rotation as well as more people, such as myself and dragonfire (to name some), continue to make new and original maps and I have a few ideas on how to try and get rid of the Stale feeling playing the same maps over and over can leave.

(11-12-2017, 11:37 PM)Swaliant Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 10:52 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I would just like to ask why is Ancient Bastion not played?

Because NI community always camps in the same spot of the maps like it is a damn rule. They never try to build in different places. Rammy gave me the idea of camping in the opposite direction of our ordinary position. After that whenever we had Ancient Bastion I suggested to camp in that spot(on your right when you pass that archlike structure, facing the tables etc.) but of course no one listened.

Unfortunately we as a community are very much creatures of habit when it comes to cade spots, I've been trying to work in multiple cade areas into maps that i work on that are equal in terms of usefulness and some others that work based on if the team has more melee or ranged, hopefully this will alleviate some of the repetitiveness of the current meta.
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
There are indeed maps that are difficult or annoying slow. Some of the maps listed as such I personally find very nice. I guess it's one's preference in it as well, depending on gameplay style. Maps suitable for kitting might not be good for easy cadeing.

PS. Thanks Hande @ Midren, for working on some of the problems.
My Fav map of all time was the old "The First Defence" from 2013 ish. It was fast, Had options for different cading, And still my favourite map for a kite. 

If I was a map maker I would aim to do something on that lvl of map as it somehow had it all.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-12-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: My Fav map of all time was the old "The First Defence" from 2013 ish. It was fast, Had options for different cading, And still my favourite map for a kite. 

If I was a map maker I would aim to do something on that lvl of map as it somehow had it all.

I agree. It was a great map.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
So are we looking for maps that are change able
And not another Kings Castle Yard?
(12-12-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: My Fav map of all time was the old "The First Defence" from 2013 ish. It was fast, Had options for different cading, And still my favourite map for a kite. 

Agree. There were many good and decent maps bud sadly most of them were changed and are bad or just annoying as of now.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]