Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
(14-12-2017, 07:29 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: In the unlikely case that I will be good enough to get one of the first 3 places,
I will ask for a hurricane. I know that it isn't the best bow in game, but it is the
one I've always dreamed of. I won't ask for it to sell it, but to use it. I don't know
how unique this would be to do, but I guess there are a lot of people who would
rather ask for some item they dreamed of but couldn't get yet. We'll see! Smile

if you choose the tempest you could probably sell it for every hurricane in the game so only you have it Big Grin
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(14-12-2017, 07:31 AM)Winter Wrote: I am also hoping that people will ask for items they want rather than the most expensive items so they can sell them, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Your asking people to pick between Bugatti Chiron or a Civic with 2000hp.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-12-2017, 07:36 AM)Woody Wrote:
(14-12-2017, 07:31 AM)Winter Wrote: I am also hoping that people will ask for items they want rather than the most expensive items so they can sell them, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Not a great analogy.  The better analogy would be two cars that are both great of differing value, and having one option be purely to sell for other cars.

That being said, can we please get off the topic of the reward?  People can pick what they want and do what they want with it.
(14-12-2017, 07:40 AM)Winter Wrote:

Not a great analogy.  The better analogy would be two cars that are both great of differing value, and having one option be purely to sell for other cars.

That being said, can we please get off the topic of the reward?  People can pick what they want and do what they want with it.
Well, it is.. Can tell you not a car person Tongue

A Civic with that much power and the right set up would be able to do a 1/4 of a mile quicker than the 2.5m+ car when the Civic would of cost maybe 100-250k.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-12-2017, 07:47 AM)Woody Wrote:
(14-12-2017, 07:40 AM)Winter Wrote:

Well, it is.. Can tell you not a car person Tongue

I mean, I rebuilt the engine of a 2006 Ford Ranger about two weeks ago... But yeah, admittedly I don't care to learn all the stats of different cars for bizarre failed forum analogies. I am not a car guy.

Next complaint about the rewards or off topic post gets a mute.
(14-12-2017, 03:35 AM)Winter Wrote:   The tournament categories are as follows: one-handed weapons, two-handed weapons, polearms, mixed melee, bow, crossbow, throwable, and last man standing.  Player stats and equipment will be standardized to keep things fair to players of all levels and wealth.  

What kind of "standardized equipment" do you mean? Is it something high tier or is it some sort of training gear like in the native tournaments.
VLKA_Camaro_Warden: Warden
VLKA_Camaro_Zwei: Zweihander
VLKA_Camaro_Master: Master Peltast
VLKA_Camaro_Chosen: Chosen Marksman

Loots:
Bulwark of Swadia 10/04/2017
Bolt Tosser 10/04/2017
Ragnar's Wrath 29/04/2017

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090625929/
(14-12-2017, 08:13 AM)Camaro Wrote:
(14-12-2017, 03:35 AM)Winter Wrote:   The tournament categories are as follows: one-handed weapons, two-handed weapons, polearms, mixed melee, bow, crossbow, throwable, and last man standing.  Player stats and equipment will be standardized to keep things fair to players of all levels and wealth.  

What kind of "standardized equipment" do you mean? Is it something high tier or is it some sort of training gear like in the native tournaments.

Tournament gear afaik.

Training gear similar to the native tournaments.  If you were around for the house tournaments, that stuff (possibly with some stat adjustments).
(14-12-2017, 08:20 AM)Winter Wrote:

Training gear similar to the native tournaments.  If you were around for the house tournaments, that stuff (possibly with some stat adjustments).

Ah ok, looking forward to it!
VLKA_Camaro_Warden: Warden
VLKA_Camaro_Zwei: Zweihander
VLKA_Camaro_Master: Master Peltast
VLKA_Camaro_Chosen: Chosen Marksman

Loots:
Bulwark of Swadia 10/04/2017
Bolt Tosser 10/04/2017
Ragnar's Wrath 29/04/2017

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090625929/
With Native equip i like
Legendary Loots :