Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
Will there be another tournament soon? I would love to try it.
How about we close the tournament servers and open a Deathmatch server again since we NEVER USE THEM? Pleaseeeeeeee. It's nice for gear testing with a friend and it's doesn't affect xp gain. Also just fun to chill when it's slow in between cav runs. Do it to at least one?
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(21-01-2019, 03:46 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: How about we close the tournament servers and open a Deathmatch server again since we NEVER USE THEM? Pleaseeeeeeee. It's nice for gear testing with a friend and it's doesn't affect xp gain. Also just fun to chill when it's slow in between cav runs. Do it to at least one?

I loved deathmatch so much. Please.
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm working on setting one up right now. Life has been a bit hectic, and I've been a bit lazy.
But I'd be fine with having the Tournament servers switched to Death-match servers. I'd only need the tournament servers once a month, assuming I actually get my ass in motion and set them up every month.
When do we get a kiting competition or how long can you survive for an event?

Maybe a tournament that uses skills that people get from playing Ni not from native.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
That's a good idea. This next one will probably just be a normal PvP. Just to get it going. But I'll see what I can come up with. Do feel free to PM/Post Tournament ideas. The more refined they are the better.
For a kiting event, i don't think you should use an ative map as it would take forever to go through every person.

Something on the lines of a custom map that bots spawn on a timer rather than getting pure waves would probably be a good idea. It becomes how fast you can kill as well as how well can you kite.

Like it starts from bots that are from hard then within 5-10mins or so jumps to the avg rag bots and by 15-20m mark we are looking at bots that are faster than you.

-Bonus put maybe a full-on boss like Thor in there at some point with no drop chance etc.. haha the end could be Odin with a real drop chance.
[Image: 97a137b724be421352bbe41c3a13fec1.png]

-Made in 10mins

If you made an area like this I'm sure you could make 4+ of them into the same map so it speeds up the time it takes to go through every one.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Last man standing again.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
2v2 or 3v3 with nerfed javs and buffed Athletics pls +2 or smth
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia