Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crypto Currency
(21-12-2017, 12:37 AM)Woody Wrote: Can you keep on going this story made me and my girlfriend laugh.

I have no idea what the subject of those posts was. But come on, you need to do better than an ad hominem attack.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
on suicide watch
Old Oreo Lord Matthew the Great coming back just to contribute to this lovely section about Crypto bubble.

I've been following BTC for more than 3 years now and the development is insane, I wish I knew it would go so high. Anyway, I've invested in ETN, it's highly promoted Crypto which isn't always good, but this coin has great team (That actually has experiences in marketing for dozen of years now, not like 95% of the new coins that are made by some IT guys just to pump and dump and make money out of it).
They have a vision for their coin and the coin seems to have a bright future, we'll see. But remember boys, invest only what you are prepared to lose and be prepared that one day, the bubble WILL burst. After all, most of the BTC and some other expensive coins is owned by ~1000 investors from Asia and USA.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(22-12-2017, 07:56 PM)MatthewO Wrote: Old Oreo Lord Matthew the Great coming back just to contribute to this lovely section about Crypto bubble.

I've been following BTC for more than 3 years now and the development is insane, I wish I knew it would go so high. Anyway, I've invested in ETN, it's highly promoted Crypto which isn't always good, but this coin has great team (That actually has experiences in marketing for dozen of years now, not like 95% of the new coins that are made by some IT guys just to pump and dump and make money out of it).
They have a vision for their coin and the coin seems to have a bright future, we'll see. But remember boys, invest only what you are prepared to lose and be prepared that one day, the bubble WILL burst. After all, most of the BTC and some other expensive coins is owned by ~1000 investors from Asia and USA.

Well BC lost 20% within a few hours now. That is kinda showing the dangers.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
BTC will go up soon... it happens all the time during the last year, goes to 4,8k, goes down to 2k, goes up to 10k, goes down... and now went to 20k, it was clear that it will decrease immensely again, the true mastery though is to know when. It will go back up anyway.

Oh god, Winter, can I hear your Gungnir joke again?
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]