Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hello I'm uh looking for a house.
Tjav is just mad because CC is still going without him
(23-12-2017, 01:28 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Tjav is just mad because CC is still going without him

tjav is just mad in general
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
hah, i bet you cant even mention once where i havent been acting normal!
Just to clarify Coco/Rook can run a Na event for Vlka at any time. Vlka is a mess with events as we are Au/Na.

If you come to Vlka I can entice you with free gear that you can use. Gear list --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=121706229

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So I've made a choice based off of a little coin toss since I'm not entirely good with choosing at times and it was heads for Vlka and tails for VM, it came up tails.

I'd like to say thank you to some people for trying to help me figure out what house was best for someone like me.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Upgrades so far: Two
Hey, shy boy Smile (you know the song from Katie Melua?).
Worries away, this is the community of extremely nice guys (though as displayed above they some might have a bit strange sense of humour) and you'll find yourself some friends here. Good luck with VM and in the Navy if you will joint the service. We have a proverb here: "'cause one knows no life if he's not served in the Navy". Wink It may be a really hard time in the beginning but everything comes with time, just have patience. We've been having here players serving with the Army and at least one Marine. GL.
(23-12-2017, 08:13 AM)Bobo Wrote: Hey, shy boy Smile (you know the song from Katie Melua?).
Worries away, this is the community of extremely nice guys (though as displayed above they some might have a bit strange sense of humour) and you'll find yourself some friends here. Good luck with VM and in the Navy if you will joint the service. We have a proverb here: "'cause one knows no life if he's not served in the Navy". Wink It may be a really hard time in the beginning but everything comes with time, just have patience. We've been having here players serving with the Army and at least one Marine. GL.

Oh thank you very much. ^^ Thats all very nice to know and such, I'll try my best in VM and in the Navy.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
You should join WS. You will become the Leader instantly Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(23-12-2017, 11:14 AM)CC_Elmo Wrote: You should join WS. You will become the Leader instantly Wink

Reminds me of someone that got offered to become the leader before he was even in the house

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-12-2017, 11:14 AM)CC_Elmo Wrote: You should join WS. You will become the Leader instantly Wink

Ah but I'm more of a follower, not a leader unfortunately, just how my personality is.