Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Unequip Horse Armour
I am currently unable to unequip the new horse armour on the website. When I select "Empty" and click Update, the "Updating Equipment" message flashes but if I refresh the page or enter a server, it will revert to having the armour equipped. Switching between armour types seems to work fine - just an issue with unequipping completely.
You can go around it by trading the armor to your other character.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I have not been able to reproduce the problem but I made a few changes. Is the problem still happening?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Still having the same issue. I've tried Chrome and Firefox, as well as the mobile site on my phone and get the same result on each.
I can confirm this still happens. If you equip horse armour, unequip it it will stay on the horse untill you trade it to a different char, tried different browsers and crt+f5.

It says no armour equipped on the website but in the cav server it still is equipped, even after reloading.
SteamProfile
Alright, I've made some more changes. Let me know if the gear still won't un-equip.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Seems to be working now. Thanks