Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crafting Rewards
The idea is what the title says just about. If need be so people don't get salty start the rewards now so people like me would need to start again to get anything or lvl up to the next bracket of rewards.

Why I think we need something like this. 
  • So I and other's have a reason to craft other than bragging rights of I have a higher number than you. 
  • It should mean people that post in the WTC get it crafted faster. 
  • People that spend cash to lvl up get something out of it 
  • Maybe make a small reward of 0.5-1k gold that goes into the bank you are in. - at least you now come out = with what you had without you or him/her offering something.

What I don't want to happen.
  • The rewards to fuck the market even more by adding more cash into the market.
  • The reward being to high that it becomes unfair for people like me that has max crafting (will hit lvl's 35-40 on some of my crafting id's soon)

So the rewards could be like

lvl 5 

5 x Bronze Arrowhead
5 x Raven Feather
5 x Zinc Shard

lvl 10

5 x Wood of Glasir
5 x Scale of Fafnir
5 x Wood of Glasir

lvl 15

Etc

Stuff like Free Hero Token, Pink Stuff, Crafting Mats, etc... are all good but plz don't make it gold... hopefully, you learned from last time with the quests being 500k how that can end.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I like that idea. I had some people craft stuff for me and I think that would be cool if they'd get rewarded for helping a noob.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(11-01-2018, 10:36 AM)PioPio Wrote: I like that idea. I had some people craft stuff for me and I think that would be cool if they'd get rewarded for helping a noob.

To add I have to spent more than 2 hours+ going through with people what they still need... Max for me was 4 hours ish... Makes me love people that craft Walls that need it all crafted + they don't use a calculator... The amount of people that have wasted my time is fucked. 

Whats my reward fucking nothing most of the time... Ye I don't ask as I don't need your 500g or whatever but I'm sure other people do but when people take hours to get it together and I get nothing seems a bit broken as a system. 

Ye Xp is good as a reward but what dose Xp give you? More levels of being fucked over.

So you would....... get materials from using materials to craft I.E crafting a wall and somehow getting WoG back?
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(11-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Midren Wrote: So you would....... get materials from using materials to craft I.E crafting a wall and somehow getting WoG back?

I think he meant that you'd get that stuff after hitting a milestone level in crafting like 5, 10, 15 etc. And the rewards are just an example.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(11-01-2018, 07:47 PM)PioPio Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Midren Wrote: So you would....... get materials from using materials to craft I.E crafting a wall and somehow getting WoG back?

I think he meant that you'd get that stuff after hitting a milestone level in crafting like 5, 10, 15 etc. And the rewards are just an example.

Ye like I'm talking about getting like 50k to 750k in mats or what ever (ye the reward should fit the LVL you are at and no you should not get rewarded each LVL)

It is true that levelling crafting is either very slow or very expensive. I'd support this idea, I see nothing bad coming from more crafters in the community, on the contrary. What is important is to set the rewards this way that they do not result in making profits just from simple levelling with the use of basic mats.
Thank you for your suggestion.

This is not something we want to add into the game at this time.