Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OLd Players Back?
(31-03-2018, 06:23 AM)Rezev Wrote: Pfff, I wont waste any more second in this mod trying to loot stupid legendary.

New players gettin them in first hours/weeks of playin, and I got 0 in like 1,2k hours.

You seem fine wasting time on the forums still...
(31-03-2018, 06:23 AM)Rezev Wrote: Pfff, I wont waste any more second in this mod trying to loot stupid legendary.

New players gettin them in first hours/weeks of playin, and I got 0 in like 1,2k hours.

Yeah, I think the rarest weapon I've ever gotten is a frying pan lol.

These days I just try to help the newbies because I'm a good guy I guess...
My post on officially being back, as far as people complaining about legendary drops.... They rebalanced a lot of house craftable items to be comparable to orange legendary items, not to mention the increased drop rates and eco fix.
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused

(02-04-2018, 06:27 AM)Mass~ Wrote: My post on officially being back, as far as people complaining about legendary drops.... They rebalanced a lot of house craftable items to be comparable to orange legendary items, not to mention the increased drop rates and eco fix.

Most people wants to get reward, not craftables.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(02-04-2018, 06:38 AM)Horakti Wrote:

(02-04-2018, 06:27 AM)Mass~ Wrote: My post on officially being back, as far as people complaining about legendary drops.... They rebalanced a lot of house craftable items to be comparable to orange legendary items, not to mention the increased drop rates and eco fix.

Most people wants to get reward, not craftables.

So playing and looting mats and then crafting is not a reward? You're being rewarded for playing the game. I'd rather loot mats and craft myself great stuff than wait around on a legendary item to drop while being stuck in marketplace/low tier crafted items.
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
(02-04-2018, 08:10 AM)Mass~ Wrote: So playing and looting mats and then crafting is not a reward? You're being rewarded for playing the game. I'd rather loot mats and craft myself great stuff than wait around on a legendary item to drop while being stuck in marketplace/low tier crafted items.

I am stuck in crafting items since 2 months xd
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Yeah me 2 i only got 7 legendarys iam stuck in Craftables too Sad
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I have been playing on and off since 2013, with my only Legendary a Wormbane forever ago. I think you dont need them to be good, I went from about 2 marketplace 52s to 4 heros all with purple/light blue house crafting in 2 months of playing, which isn't that bad. The way I look at it, if I get one cool, but Im not expecting so I dont get mad everytime I dont get one when Prince, etc dies.
Well if you like to play with cheap "medium" tier legendary/craftable gear than go on.

In my opinion it's a bit unfair that some people getting 1+ legendaries after playing for short time or regularly gettin at least 1+ legendary item every month while other players who played for such a long time got nothing but shitty cheap mats.
It was fun to play for some time, gatherin stuff, leveling up char, crafting stuff, but there is moment where "unlucky" people just can't progress further and basically there is no point in playing if you can't loot.

Collecting enough gold/mats to craft cool house craftable item is very time-consuming too.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
Welcome to RNG based games!
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]