Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Error while trying to join the server
After the recent NI update I get such an error while trying to join the servers from time to time. After that my game crashes.
I've already tried reinstalling both MB and NI.
Before the update everything worked fine.
Anyone has any idea what might be an issue?

Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
I think I had the same problem maybe 1 or 2 years ago. Myn fixed itself I think but I would try some of this list that I did.

Change from 1980 x 1080 to something lower 
Change all the setting to low before you start

Then I'm not sure why but I do remember this was the last one I did (so if it fixes the problem or not idk)

Turn off blood 

Hope that helped.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Hi Lone Wolf

Based on that Error this may be a problem with your computer rather then the game. If Woody suggestions do not work I would try running a memory test to see if that is starting to go bad.

Does this happen on full servers? Empty Servers? Before you click Join? Does this error happen after you leave the screen that you are currently showing it on?
(02-01-2018, 12:42 AM)Woody Wrote: I think I had the same problem maybe 1 or 2 years ago. Myn fixed itself I think but I would try some of this list that I did.

Change from 1980 x 1080 to something lower 
Change all the setting to low before you start

Then I'm not sure why but I do remember this was the last one I did (so if it fixes the problem or not idk)

Turn off blood 

Hope that helped.

I'll lower my settings and do some tests.

(02-01-2018, 02:53 AM)VM_Sargent_X Wrote: Hi Lone Wolf

Based on that Error this may be a problem with your computer rather then the game.  If Woody suggestions do not work I would try running a memory test to see if that is starting to go bad.  

Does this happen on full servers? Empty Servers?  Before you click Join?  Does this error happen after you leave the screen that you are currently showing it on?

Before the new update this error hasn't happened to me and the game worked fine. I haven't changed any of my settings since then so that seems unlikely to me that it might be something with my computer.
It happens on any server I try to join (however it doesn't happen always, I might like succeed joining 3 different servers during my playing session and get that error on the 4th attempt). It happens on the same screen I took the screenshot, I choose the server, click Join, it says Loading in the upper left corner and then I get an error. After closing the error window my game crashes.
PS. I get no errors if I manage to get on the server (during playing on the server).

Thank you both for the response. Smile

Edit.: I also get that error on the map change.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

So have you noticed if it is specific to any maps? Like Coastal Raid this map will cause a crash or something.

If we can identify when it is happening it is a lot easier to find the solution because we do not have a Error Code to look at.
Start with Force Vertical Sync set to NO (uncheck the check box) in the video configuration in the launcher and check if it helps.
Hey try to turn load textures on demand on.
(02-01-2018, 09:04 AM)Hande Wrote: Hey try to turn load textures on demand on.

It seems to have helped. I no longer get that error.
Thanks guys! Smile
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd