Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Where is my stuff?
I apologise if you weren't trying to steal the gear, but you have to understand that when I went looking for our crossbow set and found a cancelled back trade, alarm bells rang. At the time, you were offline on steam for 30 days and last online on the forum 7 days prior. If I had attempted to make contact, I assumed there would be a wait so I went to the devs for help. If you are concerned that you are looking like a scammer,(despite being the only person to mention this word) it may have been best to contact a dev privately, rather than making the public thread "Where is my stuff?"
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(15-01-2018, 03:31 PM)Lorbert Wrote: I cancelled the old backtrade because it was the wrong acc of gerik but i am not sure.

You cancelled that backtrade 74 seconds after transferring all of those items to a different one of your characters and attempted to set up a new tradeback from that character two days later, but never put anything into it.

[Image: 1014c72eb4.png]

I am not accusing you of being a scammer, I am pointing out what exactly happened. If I was convinced you are a scammer, you would be banned.

PS
(14-01-2018, 10:41 PM)Lorbert Wrote: the backtrade is not cancelled
(15-01-2018, 03:31 PM)Lorbert Wrote: I cancelled the old backtrade
I am aware that you are referring to the new one you made when you make the first statement, but you never completed making the new one and probably should have mentioned that there was a new backtrade made when Disco mentioned the cancelled one, rather than saying it isn't cancelled.
I can understand you Disco and i accept your apology but this "At the time, you were offline on steam for 30 days" is wrong. I am online every day. I think you got a wrong steam acc of me.

winter if you pointing out exactly what happened why you did not have done this in your first post and showing just the half of the truth?
At all there is a trade between me and Gerik and noone cares if the stuff is in or not if we settled that he will connect me on steam if he wants the stuff back.

So everything is fine but if you guys do something in my acc inform me!! a small message in forum would be enough. but there was nothing why??

PS

"the NEW backtrade is not cancelled"

sry my mistake, i hope you are happy now winter.
(15-01-2018, 09:10 PM)Lorbert Wrote: winter if you pointing out exactly what happened why you did not have done this in your first post and showing just the half of the truth?

I didn't think I'd have to do a play-by-play of your trade history with Disco and Reinhardt, just point out the parts you were incorrect about and you'd remember what happened and move on.

(15-01-2018, 09:10 PM)Lorbert Wrote: "the NEW backtrade is not cancelled"

sry my mistake, i hope you are happy now winter.

You should also include that the new backtrade is empty and not accepted.

Typically people are just happy that their mistake(s) in setting up a tradeback are fixed and their friends were able to get their items back. I'm sorry that you didn't get a message, I was assuming the people who lent you the items and requested them back would talk to you about it, but I am surprised you are so upset about it when it is you that transferred the items to a different character, cancelled the tradeback, and failed to set up a new one, and all that has been done is remedy that situation while you were inaccessible to Disco.
the part that there is still a trade between me and Gerik is a very importent part and you did not point it out in your first post but that is no problem everybody can make mistakes.

"You should also include that the new backtrade is empty and not accepted." ---> read my last post again pls.

i dont want to discuss anymore. I know that i did nothing wrong.

I accept your apology that you not sent me a message and hope you will fix it next time if you do devstuff on my account, Thanks.
I can add why Winter, Disco and more would of jumped to a conclusion that you stole the gear etc. It's because you called this topic. "Where is MY stuff?" Just because someone or even me (vlkabank) gives you gear to use dose not make it yours.

For you getting mad that a Dev is going into your account is crazy as well. Do you really think a Dev would take gear out of someone's account and give it to some random? If so I need to bug Winter more.

To show how hard it is the old vlka leader has gear in his account that I had access to but I can't get it now as the username or password is wrong. I would hope after this you have a bit more faith in the actions that a Dev dose to look at a situation and make a decision. - even tho I don't agree with all of them.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|