Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian February Tournament
I was just trying to make sure I got this right so I don't miss it
It's the first time a public event that I did not host has been at a time I can come
21 days? That's 6 weeks from now!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(20-01-2018, 02:28 PM)Malong Wrote: 21 days? That's 6 weeks from now!
Following the lines on my calender, yes, that is correct!
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Im not 100% sure what was amusing about someone that looked at a calendar then had a guess because it's late and I don't give a shit about the topic. (Some alcohol may have been involved)

But if needed I will make a pretty picture to show how my mind worked at that night

Pic coming soon

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-01-2018, 11:45 PM)Woody Wrote: Im not 100% sure what was amusing about someone that looked at a calendar then had a guess because it's late and I don't give a shit about the topic. (Some alcohol may have been involved)

But if needed I will make a pretty picture to show how my mind worked at that night

Pic coming soon

Let's use the other thread to discuss.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
will come
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
Bump and reminder to everyone that the tournament is coming up! If you plan on competing, please make sure you are in Teamspeak *early* so that I can create the brackets at the start time without worrying about anyone being late.
will come
     My Shop    My Steam
now 4th prize is more valuable than 3rd prize, time to practice missing targets.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Coming for legendary bow!
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin