Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.8.0 Client Release
1.8.0 client release

Hello NI community,

In this update we are taking massive steps to improve the NI economy and trading experience, adding many quality of life features, and preparing for future updates.

First off, the loot system has been completely remade.  The new system has a significantly more even distribution and does not nerf the experience or loot chance of smaller teams; having fewer bots already does this sufficiently.  In the new system, your individual loot rate will be the same for every bot of each type you kill: the size of your team, number of people alive, and other factors will not change the chance of you looting.  Having more people on your team will only increase your chance of getting loot by increasing the number of bots per wave.  This new system will also give you far more loot per run, balanced out towards demand.  You will (hopefully) not be looting 5 Wood of Glasir for every 1 Small Lump of Lead anymore.  Although the new loot system is implemented on all servers, only Normal, Hard, and Ragnarok have had their drop tables significantly altered.

The drop table itself has also seen a significant overhaul, separating the materials out between the modes based on tier.  For example, plants will be best found on Normal mode and will never be seen on Ragnarok, whereas Hardened Metal will be plentiful on Hard mode, but will have a low chance of dropping on Ragnarok.  This is to encourage players to play different modes and trade materials between each other to get everything they need to craft new items.  In addition to this, legendary items have been spread out so that each one drops from only one Nord (other than the Valsgarde... its special Wink) and many more mixed and challenge wave Nords are capable of dropping legendary items.  The legendary items have also been organized by mode, so you won't be finding a Tempest from Prince or a Dragon Axe from Odin.

Next, a new item tier has been added - Awakened Legendary items.  Recipes used to upgrade your legendary items are now available at the highest levels of House Crafting.  These recipes allow you to salvage or sacrifice old items to the gods in order to upgrade your legendary to reach its full potential.  These recipes will only be available for a month at a time before the supplies run short and the gods change their desires.  It is possible that future iterations of the same item may have different recipes.  These items are not meant for everyone to be able to obtain, nor are they something people are supposed to amass.  They are for the few people that want to upgrade specific legendary items they have grown attached to.
Item Changes:
  • Justice and Injustice locked to Commando hero classes
  • Added new Steel Reaver model
  • Added new personal crafted Commando two handed sword, Langes Messer (Level 18 Blacksmith)
  • Added new Heavy Pilum model
  • Added new Noble Steel Gauntlets model
  • Edited Runic Greatsword model and texture
  • Edited Defender Armour texture (Developer version as well)
  • Eastern Katana renamed to Eastern Blade
  • Tower Shield has been replaced by Noble Bastion in people's inventories - it has the same stats and usability, just new model and name
  • Tower Shield has been reintroduced as locked to Pavise Champion only - 1650 health and 50 armor
  • Shield of Kings is now locked to Royal Guard only - If you would like to swap it for a Tower Shield, PM me
  • Valsgarde Helmet -6 armor, changed to Commando Hero locked - If you would like to swap your Valsgarde Helmet to a Defender Helmet, PM me
  • Typhoon +2p
  • Defender Gauntlets +2 armor
  • Chain Links and Chain have switched names (now you craft Chain Links into Chain instead of vice versa!)
  • Removed marketplace sell value from looted and crafted materials
  • Changed the color of Rough Cloth, Scrap Metal, Basic Wood, Bone Powder, Black Steel, Steel, Antiseptic Cloth, Basic Leather to blue crafted material

Features and Fixes:
  • Selectable spawn locations - when on the character screen, you can cycle through spawn locations using the arrow keys
  • Tower Shield can now be deployed like a Deployable Shield - press V without a weapon out
  • Horse whistle added - press J to call your horse (does not work when another Swadian is riding your horse)
  • Tricksters spawned by Loke are no longer assigned to the Swadian team
  • Gungnir Rain is actual rain now (more spears, watch out!)
  • Surgeon Tables remove projectiles and blood stains from players
  • Fixed an issue where reloading repeaters would give you more ammo than there was in the repeater
  • Name tags added - toggle in the escape menu
  • Each player's health percentage is now displayed on the scoreboard - press tab
  • Two-handed weapons with alternate modes now display when they are in their alternate mode
  • Explosive Barrels no longer damage Swadian horses

Map Updates:
  • Hande's Retreat (removed unreachable restoration props)
  • Hyper's Castle (barrier fix and aesthetic adjustments)
  • King of the Hill (changed the player camp)
  • Lake Town (barrier fix)
  • Port Assault (barrier fix)
  • Swadian Castle (replaced with an older version)
  • Swadian Outskirts (removed unreachable restoration props)
  • Swadian Temple (barrier fix)
Quote:Tower Shield has been reintroduced as locked to Pavise Champion only - 1650 health and 50 armor

Tower Shield can now be deployed like a Deployable Shield - press V without a weapon out

Gud, very pleased that I sold my Tower Shield a while back. Damn..  Big Grin
(29-01-2018, 04:35 AM)Winter Wrote:
  • Valsgarde Helmet -6 armor, changed to Commando Hero locked - If you would like to swap your Valsgarde Helmet to a Defender Helmet, PM me

nice.
[Image: 31e396990591bd004ffe6a4437e9840f.png]

WTB shit now plz

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Oh wow I love to see that Typhoon got 2 additional damage! Big Grin
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
epic stuff, would anyone set up a thread with the monthly battle hardened items, recipes, and stats if crafted?
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Enjoy my dudes.
Thanks for the awesome suggestions, you rock.
Tower Shield can now be deployed like a Deployable Shield - press V without a weapon out

Only Tower Shield?

and where to find information to improve legendary items?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(29-01-2018, 07:18 AM)Bear_Ken Wrote: Tower Shield can now be deployed like a Deployable Shield - press V without a weapon out

Only Tower Shield?

Only Tower Shield.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off