Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.8.0 Client Release
Wow, this is a huge update, with a lot of changes. Really impressed.
(29-01-2018, 01:06 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: After I was extremely unlucky in the first Rag and Hard run in which I got nothing, I
thought oh dear...but then in the next one I extracted 2 Lumps and 1 Damascus.

This was soo necessary and I want to express my warm thanks to the Dev team for
finally doing sth about the loot! It seems, problem solved and I am happy! Smile 
Can't wait for the mat prices free fall to reasonable hights!!!

I agree this was very much needed!  I just hope the prices stay down in a year when I have the funds to craft again.  I chose the absolutely worst week to spend all my savings and craft a Sharpthorn and Damascus Bolts.  Did this last week.  XD.  10M would have gone way further with even these current prices.

To hoping prices stay reasonable and high end crafting is more obtainable!
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Cool changes. Thanks.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(29-01-2018, 09:51 AM)Cygan Wrote:
(29-01-2018, 04:35 AM)Winter Wrote:
  • Added new personal crafted Commando two handed sword, Langes Messer (Level 16 Blacksmith)
Its 18 Blacksmith lvl

thankee
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
you completely ruined the look of noble steel...

worst update in years
(29-01-2018, 06:08 PM)Skan Wrote: you completely ruined the look of noble steel...

worst update in years

Admittedly, I did rush them in the update. When I get home I'll change their texture to look closer to the original's texture.

Edit: To clarify, the model looks fine, but the colors are different from the old noble steel, which I didn't consider at the time. It was until after the update that I realized it could mess with people's fashion, so I'll make 'em look similar soon enough. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
You broke and ruined everything, worst update in years.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(29-01-2018, 06:19 PM)Terath Wrote:
(29-01-2018, 06:08 PM)Skan Wrote: you completely ruined the look of noble steel...

worst update in years

Admittedly, I did rush them in the update. When I get home I'll change their texture to look closer to the original's.

Am I the only one who is a bit shocked that this large of a up date came out less then a month after another big one?

Anyways like the update aside from having to redo the whole Nord Beastiary even though that is most likely overdo
Have to post here again...

The AH tells it clearly: Crafting confirmed possible again!

HM, Lumps, Water, Sulphur all on the way to be affordable even for newer players!

Balancing - wise the best thing ever decided!

On a very small note: Wolf Teeth Necklace and Heavy Cloth are over the top. Should
be partly replaced with Bone Shards and Steel. But those are very very small details
compared to what happened to NI today: The servers are finally filling up again and
that is the best effect of this by far! Can hardly stop playing...must loooot! Big Grin
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance