Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)
(18-09-2019, 11:39 AM)Julia. Wrote:
(18-09-2019, 11:27 AM)Woody Wrote: At what point would you make a Halb as Its a lot closer to the idea of Leg than Mp. 
Would you need Halb to have the same throwing skill as Leg?
Would Leather Overmail/Thanos Legacy need to be comparable in stats to Gothic but more weight for the 10 damage reduction? 
Would you need Halb to have a special weapon to its name that, unlike anything we have atm? 

At the point when Halb has 1h weaponery over polearms I'd consider it.
No, that doesn't matters.
No, that neither.
If it would be a 1h weapon (which does not fit Halb) then yes.

I think you get my point.

If 1hs are that important to and you play Pavise a lot... I could just do this with Aventurier or whatever...

Would you need Avent to have better or the same 1h skill as Leg?
Would you need Avent to have better xbow skill making him 2nd and Pavise 3rd?
Would you need Avent to have a good shield thats as good as Phoenix Shield and the same 8 skill to go with it?
Would you need Avent to have a special weapon to its name that, unlike anything we have atm? 
Would you need Avent to have special armour thats lighter than normal?

I could have said the opposite you realises as well with nerfs... As said lots of times on this forum im for nerf more than buffs as im sure you will agree this game is too easy. 
Nerfs have such a negative feeling around them like the dev is attacking you and only you the backlash is not worth it in a lot of cases. It just turns into lets just buff everything else till we ended up here.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/9/2019) - by DR. - 18-09-2019, 11:58 AM