Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
deeply saddened and devastated to learn that tempest remains unavailable...
(01-04-2020, 05:06 AM)Tyler James Wrote: deeply saddened and devastated to learn that tempest remains unavailable...

Wait for your turn for your random round to happen.

That random round that prevented nothing long term.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thanks PCK!
7m only in gold for helmet upgrade which won't even protect from one-shots. More useless then cosmetic item. Try to sell me on this one.
(01-04-2020, 09:24 PM)Forward Wrote: 7m only in gold for helmet upgrade which won't even protect from one-shots. More useless then cosmetic item. Try to sell me on this one.

What to upgrade is subjective given gear and class is as well. I'm at a point I only have 2 items I really want to upgrade and I don't even have 1 of them. You and others may look at my shop for example and would upgrade/have different things. There is no right decision on what to upgrade. Would be a few theoretical best options but an upgrade is an upgrade.

No one needs convincing to upgrade any item. If the item is used enough someone will upgrade It. I personally see more of a benefit having better armour than weapons given you can't pick up the best armour but you can with weapons.
That is why I've always put a focus on armour a little bit more than weapons personally and that goes for all classes.

(02-04-2020, 03:15 AM)Woody Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 09:24 PM)Forward Wrote: 7m only in gold for helmet upgrade which won't even protect from one-shots. More useless then cosmetic item. Try to sell me on this one.

What to upgrade is subjective given gear and class is as well. I'm at a point I only have 2 items I really want to upgrade and I don't even have 1 of them. You and others may look at my shop for example and would upgrade/have different things. There is no right decision on what to upgrade. Would be a few theoretical best options but an upgrade is an upgrade.

No one needs convincing to upgrade any item. If the item is used enough someone will upgrade It. I personally see more of a benefit having better armour than weapons given you can't pick up the best armour but you can with weapons.
That is why I've always put a focus on armour a little bit more than weapons personally and that goes for all classes.
dood you get less weight on armor and better damage soak against melee. do you really think people upgrade to survive a head shot?
(02-04-2020, 08:55 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

dood you get less weight on armor and better damage soak against melee. do you really think people upgrade to survive a head shot?

Never said why I upgrade armour other than. "I personally see more of a benefit having better armour than weapons given you can't pick up the best armour but you can with weapons."  

(02-04-2020, 08:57 AM)Woody Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 08:55 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

Never said why I upgrade armour other than. "I personally see more of a benefit having better armour than weapons given you can't pick up the best armour but you can with weapons."  
not everyone is gifted with the gift of reflection bro Wink Wink
I mean boots upgrades are comparably cheap and it's fair, because boots are pretty useless outside cavalry and who cares about cavalry.
But helmet upgrade is more about body or gloves by price, which is way too much for what you get. Should be more around boots by price.
And I disagree that's subjective. It's completely objective thing: function survivability(gear_price).
And weapon upgrades are more important just because you often buff big part of your team with them.