Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)
(02-04-2020, 04:53 PM)Forward Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 04:49 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 04:33 PM)Forward Wrote: What are you talking about? What Sentry, what Sentinel? Are we even play same game? These classes are game design fault. Same with infantry. Nonsense. Yes, upgrading Wulfsbane. I don't even have melee weapon on archer loadout. These items and classes are for casual/social players. But upgrades are for everyone and as min-maxing player I just can't justify to pay for head armour same money as for body one. Same as leg - could be justified probably on some classes, like slashers. Same as body - never.

Most classes have more expensive recipes for body-upgrades than for boot-upgrades if that's what you're trying to argue for...

We all know you deem certain things wrong and useless, but they are part of the game and the majority of the community uses it [melee on archer/pike, inf heroes]. Senti and Sentry are there and we have 4 Hero classes for all kind of heroes, that's just how it is and its nice to have the choice according to your playstyle after all.
You probably didn't read. I'm talking about helm-upgrades, not boot-upgrades.

If you think that majority of community values head armour in same price as body armour you can post your arguments why.

Misstyped, argument is the same.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 8/10/2019) - by Julia. - 02-04-2020, 05:21 PM