Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Xbow in cavallery
Hi, I would like to confirm if this is a bug or not. I just became a knight, I played a couple of cavalry maps and I found this problem:
I just generated, I have the viewfinder completely closed

when I shoot the first shot and reload, after the viewfinder remains wide

Is it normal or is it just my problem?
This is normal. The first one assumes you have reloaded on the ground and if you dismount and remount it will give this viewfinder. Once you have reloaded on horseback then the crossbow knows you are on horseback and scales the accuracy differently. This is done so that Crossbows are not overpowered on cav. In native they simply made it so that you can't reload the higher tier crossbows on a horse to account for this. The first part is the bug, (Feature) the second part is on purpose.
(05-02-2018, 07:42 PM)VM_Sargent_X Wrote: This is normal.  The first one assumes you have reloaded on the ground and if you dismount and remount it will give this viewfinder.  Once you have reloaded on horseback then the crossbow knows you are on horseback and scales the accuracy differently.  This is done so that Crossbows are not overpowered on cav.  In native they simply made it so that you can't reload the higher tier crossbows on a horse to account for this.  The first part is the bug, (Feature) the second part is on purpose.

ok thx Wink