Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Stolen items
Backstory: Before i went AFG, Me, Consweber, Captole, Killer and accurate were in a shop together, we shared items, we shared almost everything, and when i came back, all of my characters lost all their materials, items and assist xp. I came back to play NI again at around January. I was told by my shopmates that Manuira took all of my items and sold them for real money. I was really bummed to figure out all of my items were lost. I just want to know who took them and see if i can get reimbursed somehow.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
As far as I got informed: I know that Maniura sold a lot of stuff to Qrvishon e.g. He took over your playershop since everyone was AFG. So he decided to do whatever he wants to do with it.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

It's a shame that such things happen.

Nevertheless, you should not nourish too much hope for a reimbursement tho. Tbf, it's your own fault if you share accounts and passwords, especially if you all go AFG and leave it all to someone who wasn't part of your original group of players you put full trust in (Cons, Killer, Ole, Accurate).
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(07-02-2018, 05:27 PM)Nopanda Wrote: we shared almost everything

Gross!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Good luck!
Can we leave this for the dev team to deal with guys?
If nothing works out you can use my gear/join my shop

Some conditions may apply if you are interested

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|