Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.8.2 Client Release
Worst update in years.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Decent update, I like it Smile
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
So upgrading certain items will make them have the old stats?.. meh
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
Why can not we get compensation for already improved things if their improvements came out earlier than your patch? There must be a recalculation of resources to improve those subjects
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
(11-02-2018, 08:42 AM)Custodian Wrote: Why can not we get compensation for already improved things if their improvements came out earlier than your patch? There must be a recalculation of resources to improve those subjects

No.  You did not lose an item, nor was it replaced with another.  One item that was overpowered was nerfed.  Like all other legendary items, though, there will eventually be an upgraded version available.  The nerf was independent of the upgrade and was based around testing in-game.
Sad to see the Tiger Scale Armor being for both, Marauder & Master Peltast...
Also one thing you could've improved is the Fire Blade. Crafting costs for that sword are more than 2m (2x phoenix Feather & 18x Lumps of Lead) and it has 50c dmg. That's way too less for a 2m+ sword. Btw, the model of that sword is sick (sick enough to be a legendary tbh ^^). For me it's the prettiest sword ingame but nobody would use it since the stats are quite sh*t and that causes to a waste of a beautiful model. Think about it and maybe we will see the blade with completely different stats some day.

greetings,
Angar
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(11-02-2018, 08:51 AM)Winter Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 08:42 AM)Custodian Wrote: Why can not we get compensation for already improved things if their improvements came out earlier than your patch? There must be a recalculation of resources to improve those subjects

No.  You did not lose an item, nor was it replaced with another.  One item that was overpowered was nerfed.  Like all other legendary items, though, there will eventually be an upgraded version available.  The nerf was independent of the upgrade and was based around testing in-game.

Then it was necessary to open beta testing, and not to give it for improvement in open access, personally I spent a bunch of game gold to improve the penetrator, lured with increased damage. And now it is not worth the money spent to improve it ...

(11-02-2018, 09:32 AM)Angar Wrote: Sad to see the Tiger Scale Armor being for both, Marauder & Master Peltast...
Also one thing you could've improved is the Fire Blade. Crafting costs for that sword are more than 2m (2x phoenix Feather & 18x Lumps of Lead) and it has 50c dmg. That's way too less for a 2m+ sword. Btw, the model of that sword is sick (sick enough to be a legendary tbh ^^). For me it's the prettiest sword ingame but nobody would use it since the stats are quite sh*t and that causes to a waste of a beautiful model. Think about it and maybe we will see the blade with completely different stats some day.

greetings,
Angar

I think it's better to improve crafting things, and not to kill the legendary
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
No1 forced you to improve it.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
I like the Gold Lamellar change
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Fireblade is a craftable sword and not a legendary and the mangler is still good
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia